Need good PS in Central Jersey

MIA'S MEMA B.
on 5/19/09 2:40 am - SOMEWHERE, NJ
looking for PS in New jersey......reasonable and skilled.      Has anyone used a doctor here in new jersey and was satisfied with their work.   Any help will be greatly appreciated. I need tt, arm and thigh lift.   Getting so discouraged!!

Blessings
Byvonne
Tee M.
on 5/19/09 2:47 am - CT
NOt NJ, but I did have my work done at the Mt. Sinai Plastic Surgery residency program in NYC and it was awesome and so much less expensive.  I can send you info if you are interested?

Tee

Why is it we all know how to use our tool, but refuse to do it?

MIA'S MEMA B.
on 5/19/09 3:35 am - SOMEWHERE, NJ
yes tee, I would greatly appreciate it.   are you satisfied with the work done?  

Bev
Tee M.
on 5/19/09 3:51 am - CT
the incisions are AMAZING!!! they glued me and I am thrilled.  I am having a glitch with an implant,but minor issue.  I will PM the info to you.

Why is it we all know how to use our tool, but refuse to do it?

Susan S.
on 5/20/09 7:41 am - Roselle, NJ
 Joe Fodero in Liviingston - operates out of Morristown - has done a lot of massive weight loss patients - I did 4 consults - he did three big procedures on me and my outcomes have been spectacular.  I did an LBL - 5 months later brachioplasty and breast augment - two weeks later medial thigh lift.   I trust his judgement over all others.     Lots of gory pics on my profile......Susan
Obesity Help Support Group Leader - The Woman Warrior
286/170/131 (starting/goal/current)
LBL - 10-30-08, brachioplasty/augmentation 2-26-09, medial thigh lift 3-16-09
Plastics - Dr. Joseph Fodero

286/170/140/131 (starting weight/goal/surgeons goal/current)

LBL 10-30-08 - Joseph Fodero
Brachioplasty/Breast Augmentation - 2=24-09

Most Active