hello all..

ladybug beauty
on 5/19/09 1:20 pm - The D
I'm now looking for a surgeon in or near southeast Michigan. There are not a lot of plastic surgeons registered with this site (in MI). I posted this in the MI forum also. I have just a few questions:

1. Does your surgeon have hospital privileges? if so with what hospital?

2. Did you like your result? Was it what you expected?

3. Did she/he do what you discussed in your consult?

4. How was the staff?

If there is a website for your Dr. please post it or inbox me..

Thanks
Rea
302ish/261/191/180
highest/preop/current/goal
MSHAMO
on 5/20/09 12:01 am, edited 5/20/09 12:03 am - AUBURN HILLS, MI
Hi Rea, My PS is Raymond Hajjar, at   www.drhajjar.com.   He operates out of several hospitals, but he also has his own operating room right in his office. He was referred to me by my Mom's dermatologist a few years ago and he is the only PS my PCP refers her patients to. I have read several horror stories on this forum and am so thankful that I never had any problems!!  I had an extended TT w/muscle tightening, lipo and the repair of a baseball size hernia (surprise when he got in there). A few weeks later, he did a direct neck lift on me. As I said, I have had NO problems and am so happy that I had all this done. His staff is great, they got all my insurance paperwork done for me, it was a breeze!!  Check out his website. Good luck!!
High/VSG/Surgeon Goal/My Goal/Current 257/242/170/155/141  I love my sleeve!
5' 3.5"    Plastic Surgeon: Dr. Raymond Hajjar, Bingham Farms, MI   Extended TT, muscle repair, lipo & hernia repair 2/25/09  Direct neck lift and muscle repair  4/14/09  Short scar lower face lift, more neck work and lower bleph 9/15/09
ladybug beauty
on 5/20/09 8:48 am - The D
Thank you I'm checking now..
Rea
302ish/261/191/180
highest/preop/current/goal
Most Active