Thigh lifts in Colorado?

Dawn B.
on 5/19/09 7:15 am - Smyrna, DE
I am 5 years out and have lost and kept off 145 lbs. I have already had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation and although the results were o.k. they were not great and I am not willing to use the same doctor. I am currently new to the southern Colorado area and thinking about a thigh lift, I was wondering if anyone in this area has used any surgeons here and if there are any thigh lift patients who can give me a recommendation on where to go or the best way to find a good surgeon? Please help !
huskerfan85
on 5/19/09 11:03 am - Colorado Springs, CO
I am having my thighs done on June 17th, by Dr. Tad Heinz in Colorado Springs.  He comes highly recommended by my weight loss surgeon and also my PCP.  I have seen pictures of his work and it was great.  He was very honest and said that I could end up with ugly scars, but in my opinion ugly scars are better than what the hanging skin that I have, and I will be able to wear smaller pants.
Gayle  6'2" 

Dawn B.
on 5/20/09 12:59 am - Smyrna, DE
Thank you very much for the info. I hope your surgery goes well . Please if you wouldn't mind letting me know what happens after you are feeling better, I am very interested in how it goes.GOOD LUCK !
Most Active