When Good Surgery Happens To Good People...who still get complications (Graphic...

Jupiter6
on 5/20/09 11:53 am - Near Media, Pa- South of Philly, NJ
Sheeshy-- I am not easily shocked, but that just scared the bejeezis outta me, since I am doing 3 big procedures on June 10th, and am healing from more facial plastics last week. All I can say is---WAHHHHHHH! And I hope you heal very very soon. Gentlest hugs!

"Oh sweet and sour Jesus, that is GOOD!" - Stephen Colbert  Lap RNY 7/07-- Lap Gallbladder 5/08--  
     Emergency Bowel Repair
6/08 -Dr. Meilahn, Temple U.  
 Upper and Lower Bleph/Lower Face Lift 
12/08 
     Fraxel Repair 2/09-- Lower Bleph Re-Do 5/09  -Dr. Pontell, Media PA  Mastopexy/Massive 
     Brachioplasty/ Extended Abdominoplasty 
(plus Mons Lift and Upper Leg lift) / Hernia Repair
      6/24/09 ---Butt Lift and Lateral Thighplasty Scheduled 7/6/10
 - Dr. Ivor Kaplan VA Beach

Total Cost: $33,500   Start wt: 368   RNY wt: 300  Goal wt: 150   Current wt: 148.2  BMI: 24.7

(deactivated member)
on 5/20/09 12:09 pm - Los Angeles, CA
Thanks Shari, i'll take the gentle hugs.

Just got out of surgery about an hour ago. Tender, but good.
(deactivated member)
on 5/20/09 11:41 pm
(deactivated member)
on 5/21/09 1:55 am - Los Angeles, CA
Thanks Jodi!

The operation was yesterday, and I'll post about it in 5 mins :D.

But I'm healthy, I'm good, and after I chug down some regular hydrating fluids, protein shake it is, followed by fooooood.
sablouwho
on 5/21/09 3:52 am - La La Land, CA
Am I missing that post? Is it in a different thread?

In any case, I'm glad you're ok and out of surgery.

xo
~Cindy  

Watch my first appearance on
The Doctors TV Show   (aired Dec 2008)
Plastics done by Siamak Agha, MD (lower body lift/spiral thigh lift) in Dec 2009, breast 

Cynthia's Lower Body Lift procedure by Dr. Siamak Agha
 this includes footage from my first and second appearance on The Doctors as well as footage of my actual surgery

(deactivated member)
on 5/21/09 3:55 am - Los Angeles, CA
Hey gorgeous. Someone owes me a large picture email.

Anyway...I posted above "All Stitched Up (Follow Up).

So all better. Well, tender, but better.
sablouwho
on 5/21/09 4:00 am - La La Land, CA
Glad you are better. I found the other thread--thank you.

And thanks for the kind words. My mom is out of town and thus away from her computer -- will send you the larger version of the photo once she emails it to me. (It will be fun to talk her through the steps on her computer-- ugh!)

You have to let me know when you're ready to receive visitors.

~Cindy  

Watch my first appearance on
The Doctors TV Show   (aired Dec 2008)
Plastics done by Siamak Agha, MD (lower body lift/spiral thigh lift) in Dec 2009, breast 

Cynthia's Lower Body Lift procedure by Dr. Siamak Agha
 this includes footage from my first and second appearance on The Doctors as well as footage of my actual surgery

(deactivated member)
on 5/21/09 4:21 am - Los Angeles, CA
Visitors in the Marina are accepted today, in Westwood, starting tomorrow, but I think I have someone else coming over...so Saturday?

We'll chat via email!
Cindy F.
on 6/9/09 7:31 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
Oh my goodness.  that must have hurt so much.  How are you doing now?  Did they close it up?  Are you doing okay now? 

Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
(deactivated member)
on 6/9/09 5:08 pm - Los Angeles, CA
It actually didn't hurt TOO much. But then again, I was on a muscle relaxant and lots of Vicodin.

I'm doing fine now, I'd posted a followup post of some sort. The sutured it and all that.
Most Active