Facelift

FLGail
on 5/18/09 7:25 am - Sun City, AZ
Hi, Those who have had a face and neck lift-----How long were you bruised before you could go out in public?      Gail
-Mari-
on 5/18/09 9:58 am, edited 5/18/09 10:33 am
Hi,
I had my lower face/neck done this past Friday, my neck is only a little bruised but I am swollen. I have worn, my helmet out in public, since I did not have my eyes done, it looks like I had brain surgery. LOL I've heard that it takes a week, I'll post more as time goes on. I have a few pic's on my blog.
 Mari  Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!
suzanne777123
on 5/19/09 2:28 am - Bristol, RI

About 2 weeks until it wasn't too noticeable (with make up)...3 weeks and it was basically all gone.

Suzanne

06/14/06:    Laproscopic RNY.  Down 215 Lbs.    

11/19/07:    Lower Body Lift with auto-augmentation on buttock lift, Breast lift with Auto-Augmentation, extended brachioplasty with Axilla repair.

02/25/08:    Vertical Thigh Lift, Lower Face Lift, Fat Grafting.
FLGail
on 5/19/09 5:41 am - Sun City, AZ
Hi, Thanks both of you. I just wanted to know when I can venture out of house without looking like someone beat me up LOL !!!!     Gail
Fran W.
on 5/19/09 7:05 am - Catonsville, MD
Thanks for asking this!  I am scheduled for June 15th and was wondering the same thing!
totalfreedom
on 5/19/09 7:16 am - Northern CA
Hi,

I just had face/neck lift with lower eyelid and fat transfer to cheeks on 5/11.  I have bruised extensively. I have been going out in public despite the looks.  I am hopeful it will all be a faint yellow by 3 weeks.

Just know that the average means some have less bruising and others have way.... more then expected.  I am hoping makeup will cover most by the time I have to go back to work.  I didn't tell everyone about the facelift.  So now I'll be having to give out explanations, darn it.

The other big item is swelling.  I have lots of swelling as well at one week.  hopefully that decreases significantly by 3 weeks.

Good luck on being average or below!

Kelli
5' 1, 221pds to 120pds, BMI: 42.5 to 22.8, Size 22WP to 2P.  
Dr. Agha-Newport Beach, CA:  
12.29.08:TT/LBL/UTL/BL/Butt Aug!
 5.10.09: Face/Neck Lift,Implants,lipo, lower eyelids,fat transfer

FLGail
on 5/19/09 8:25 am - Sun City, AZ
Hi Kelli, Did any of it hurt? I am scheduled for the same on June 8th.   Gail
totalfreedom
on 5/19/09 9:04 am - Northern CA
Hi Gail,

The pain was nothing compared to the LBL/thigh lift I had in Dec.  The first night hurt, then it sort of subsided.  However, because of the massive swelling I had some bad pain.  Once the swelling was down, no real pain to speak of.  I was off of narcotics by day 5.  I would have been off of them if I hadn't had the massive swelling by day 2 I think.

Good luck with your surgery!

Kelli
5' 1, 221pds to 120pds, BMI: 42.5 to 22.8, Size 22WP to 2P.  
Dr. Agha-Newport Beach, CA:  
12.29.08:TT/LBL/UTL/BL/Butt Aug!
 5.10.09: Face/Neck Lift,Implants,lipo, lower eyelids,fat transfer

dawnspaints
on 5/22/09 8:45 am - Carlyle, IL
If you all don't mind me asking how did you pay for it and what was the cost I really need it done also.
FLGail
on 5/22/09 1:36 pm - Sun City, AZ
Hi Dawn, It varys from around 6,000 to 16,000 depending on the area you live in, the doctor you have and also what you are having done. Go for a couple of free consults to some plastic surgeons to get an idea, what it will run you.   Good luck.  Gail
Most Active