Drains!!

Luckylady
on 5/17/09 4:43 am - Way out, MI
For all who have had a TT: Did one drain seem to have more fluid than the other? My  right side is draining like crazy but the left is draining very little fluid (I'm 4 days out from my TT)...Also, the fluid was a dark bloody color now its light...
I can't figure out whether to send flowers or a "get well soon" card to those dying to be me!!
MelissaF
on 5/17/09 5:15 am - Northwood, IA
light colored drainage is a good thing and not unsual for one to have a lot more than the other!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

Luckylady
on 5/17/09 6:22 am - Way out, MI
Thanks for responding...I have an app on Tuesday with my PS...I just get worked up when someting unexpected happens!!
I can't figure out whether to send flowers or a "get well soon" card to those dying to be me!!
islander
on 5/17/09 9:35 am - Middletown, RI
Yup, that's how it works.  Light is good.

Honeyblonde
on 5/17/09 9:56 pm - MN
I DEFINITELY had more in one drain than the other.  Had that one in longer too.  Overall, they were a lot different but if felt WONDERFUL when then came out!

~ BJ

MSHAMO
on 5/19/09 1:03 am - AUBURN HILLS, MI
I had 3 drains and they all had different drainage. I had 1 removed at 3 weeks and the other 2 removed at 4 weeks and all had dark bloody color the whole time?!?!? Don't know why! And, yes, you will love it when the drains come out, they are annoying, but necessary!! Good luck!!
High/VSG/Surgeon Goal/My Goal/Current 257/242/170/155/141  I love my sleeve!
5' 3.5"    Plastic Surgeon: Dr. Raymond Hajjar, Bingham Farms, MI   Extended TT, muscle repair, lipo & hernia repair 2/25/09  Direct neck lift and muscle repair  4/14/09  Short scar lower face lift, more neck work and lower bleph 9/15/09
Most Active