the bump explained...

cbhjr98
on 5/17/09 8:59 pm
So the bump - the ping pong under the incision on my right thigh... it's a

hematoma

yeah, I was like WHAT? when the doc said it after doing an ultrasound today. Still couldn't explain why it was there immediately after surgery and never changed shapes or sizes (i.e. gotten bigger). But he said to apply ice - HELLO! I've only been doing that three times a day for 6.5 weeks now!!! and if it didn't get better in two weeks I needed to have surgery to have it removed.

I was like - Uh.. thanks, I'll call the surgeon and tell him if it doesn't go down, he'll do the follow up surgery. This doc seemed upset when I wouldn't let him operate on me - hmm.. wonder why - he's OLD, shaky hands and oh yeah! I've already PAID my surgeon!!!

Cass

Starting BMI under 45? Join us on The Lightweight Board. 
HW:257ish / SW:205 / CW:110.4 / GW:119.99
mara4u
on 5/18/09 1:23 am - NJ
 I am so glad you know what the bump is.I wouldnt let nobody else touch me either.Make sure they send the report to your PS.Take care Cass  and rest .
Mara
MelissaF
on 5/18/09 6:23 am - Northwood, IA
I think you are making the best decision going back to your original PS with this... will it be a free revision?  Or did you sign something in the consent that a hematoma was possible? I know my consent said that, so wonder if that covers them so they don't have to provide a revision for free???  I hope not.  Good luck Cass
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

cbhjr98
on 5/18/09 6:33 am
Nope, revisions are free, no prob...it's just will he want to do it before my early sept visit or sooner. He already told me he's going to do free lipo touch ups on my thighs when I have my upper body lift done in dec. Worse case I'll pay for the anesth.

Cass

Starting BMI under 45? Join us on The Lightweight Board. 
HW:257ish / SW:205 / CW:110.4 / GW:119.99
MelissaF
on 5/18/09 6:50 am - Northwood, IA
That is awesome.  That is one thing my surgeon does not do.. no negotiating and never any freebies ever.  Darn :(
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

Most Active