An hour after my lower bleph re-do! (x-post)

Jupiter6
on 5/15/09 2:24 am - Near Media, Pa- South of Philly, NJ
Post Date: 5/15/09 8:57 am
Last Edit: 5/15/09 8:58 am
I had my re-do of my lower bleph surgery. Went fine, looks good, but I always look good swollen :). Local is wearing off and it hurts like the freakin' dickens. Still stopped and bought yogurt, got the mail and drove through 2 states before I took the pain meds. Like before, I cannot shut my eyes completely so they hurt a lot.

Anyway-- I know I am alive because the petty annoyances are piling up. Sig's cat woke me at 5am, and I was too hot all night so I woke up with a bad headache. Surgery was fine but I almost kicked my doc in the no no place when he did the shots, because DAMN those hurt. But it's over.

So I ask the doc: "I need to walk again stay active. It's okay if I walk, right?"

"Not for two weeks."

I have noisy young neighbors (the loud music type)...and I got home and said to my neighbor Sonja, "I'm going to write the neighbors a note-- I had surgery, and I just need them to give me 24 hours of quiet."

Sonja says, "I think they're MOVING this weekend, so I doubt it'll be quiet."

I suddenly have a diarrhea attack-- and as I approach the back of the apartment I notice the men on the roof. Roofers. Installing a new roof. Today.

I must still be alive. If death sucked this much nobody'd go. ;)

Might stay in a motel- (I'll be fine. Jus' *****in' out loud)

-S.

An hour after lower bleph numero dos, 2 months after Fraxel repair--- well, it looks good swollen--- can I just keep the swelling??? ;)

P.S. No, I didn't pay for the re-do.

"Oh sweet and sour Jesus, that is GOOD!" - Stephen Colbert  Lap RNY 7/07-- Lap Gallbladder 5/08--  
     Emergency Bowel Repair
6/08 -Dr. Meilahn, Temple U.  
 Upper and Lower Bleph/Lower Face Lift 
12/08 
     Fraxel Repair 2/09-- Lower Bleph Re-Do 5/09  -Dr. Pontell, Media PA  Mastopexy/Massive 
     Brachioplasty/ Extended Abdominoplasty 
(plus Mons Lift and Upper Leg lift) / Hernia Repair
      6/24/09 ---Butt Lift and Lateral Thighplasty Scheduled 7/6/10
 - Dr. Ivor Kaplan VA Beach

Total Cost: $33,500   Start wt: 368   RNY wt: 300  Goal wt: 150   Current wt: 148.2  BMI: 24.7

MelissaF
on 5/15/09 2:40 am, edited 5/15/09 2:41 am - Northwood, IA
Ok a couple things -

1) You are a GOD being able to do all the BEFORE you fill the pain meds - I know you have a high pain tolerance but DAMN woman! 

2) Ugh.. come to Iowa, you can stay in my quiet house.  It is mayberry here.  No roofers, loud neighbors, just an annoying couple mutts that like to sleep on your legs and are like little infernos.  If I were you I would plug my i-pod in or mp3 player and put some soothing music on to tune it all out.

3) Honestly, I think so far it does look really good, I realize you are swollen but so far so good.. I hope this time it works for you.  Has the same surgeon done all your facial work?

I am glad you are doing well despite all the wordly annoyances around u... sure u don't wanna come to lil ol Northwood, IA and hang together?  I will send hubby to the store to get us a variety of cheese so we can have a cheese party and whine to each other... fun yes?

Hugs and I hope you feel better sooon.
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

Jupiter6
on 5/15/09 3:56 am - Near Media, Pa- South of Philly, NJ
The pain is much worse than last time, despite less surgery. I think I had better drugs.

Looks great every time-- that's the swelling. What I end up with seems to be another story. maybe I could shove sharp instruments in my eyes every day to keep the swelling up? ;)

Felt fine when I left but as the local wear off this one really hurts. Oddly the most pain is in my teeth, not my eyes. Faces are weird.

"Oh sweet and sour Jesus, that is GOOD!" - Stephen Colbert  Lap RNY 7/07-- Lap Gallbladder 5/08--  
     Emergency Bowel Repair
12/08 
     Fraxel Repair 2/09-- Lower Bleph Re-Do 5/09  -Dr. Pontell, Media PA  Mastopexy/Massive 

Total Cost: $33,500   Start wt: 368   RNY wt: 300  Goal wt: 150   Current wt: 148.2  BMI: 24.7

Redhaired
on 5/15/09 3:47 am - Mouseville, FL

Wow wat a difference.  They loo wonderful.  I am sorry you are having so much to deal with.  I hope it all gets better soon.

Red

Jupiter6
on 5/15/09 3:53 am - Near Media, Pa- South of Philly, NJ
There's no difference at all between how they look today and how they looked in December the day i had 'em done-- always looks good while swollen, unfortunately. Hope it pans out!

Emergency Bowel Repair
12/08 

(deactivated member)
on 5/15/09 9:31 am
First off you have the most beautiful green eyes.  Your initial pics look good.  Hoping the results remain good as time passes.
(deactivated member)
on 5/15/09 10:39 pm
thegraduate120
on 5/18/09 7:19 am
Are fillers an option under the eyes?   Or fat injections?  

Jupiter6
on 5/19/09 10:32 am - Near Media, Pa- South of Philly, NJ
Option #1 is to re-do the bleph. One thing at a time!

Emergency Bowel Repair
12/08 

Fran W.
on 5/19/09 7:13 am - Catonsville, MD
I think you look great in your avatar!  I am heading under the knife in a few weeks for a face lift.  Can I ask why you had to have your eyes redone?

Thanks!

Fran
Most Active