I've been recovering, day 3.

totalfreedom
on 5/13/09 8:02 pm - Northern CA
Hi,

This is a quick note to let you all know I am doing well.  I am working through the pain part now.  It has gotten worse in the last 12 hours and I am having trouble staying asleep.  The pain is in the face lift part.  My breast implants and lipo'd and fat transfer areas are all doing great. 

I'll do a better update later, just wanted to say hey and thank you for your thoughts and encouragement.

Kelli
5' 1, 221pds to 120pds, BMI: 42.5 to 22.8, Size 22WP to 2P.  
Dr. Agha-Newport Beach, CA:  
12.29.08:TT/LBL/UTL/BL/Butt Aug!
 5.10.09: Face/Neck Lift,Implants,lipo, lower eyelids,fat transfer

DEBI R.
on 5/13/09 8:09 pm - CORSICANA, TX
I'm sorry you're having pain, your in my prayers.
Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

(deactivated member)
on 5/13/09 9:07 pm
my_turn1
on 5/13/09 11:22 pm - Northern, CA
I hope you feel better soon. I had surgery 6 days ago and I know that the peak of the pain is day 3 since the pain meds from anesthia have worn off.

Take Care and sending you podiuive thoughts.
Lisa
What have you got to LOSE ??
-Mari-
on 5/14/09 5:42 am
Hi Kelli,
Thanks for letting us know you are well. (As well as can be, anyway). You had a lot done at once. I've heard that day 3 and 4 are the worse. I have a prescription for sleeping pills. I cannot sleep on  my back without them.
I go in tomorrow. I'm expecting the pain to be like barb wire, (someone else said that). Just in case it is that bad. LOL I am getting nervous thank goodness she gave me xanax for tonight and tomorrow morning.
Continued healing and I hope the pain does not get worse.
Mari
 Mari  Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!
totalfreedom
on 5/14/09 1:18 pm - Northern CA
Hi Mari,

thank you for your thoughts.  I will be thinking of you tomorrow.  Me, I was not nervous, but now just going through the tough days, swelling and pain.  Looking forward to the end result. No more gobble, gobble! I won't describe the pain now for you, you will know soon enough. 

Take care, looking forward to pictures.

Kelli
5' 1, 221pds to 120pds, BMI: 42.5 to 22.8, Size 22WP to 2P.  
Dr. Agha-Newport Beach, CA:  
12.29.08:TT/LBL/UTL/BL/Butt Aug!
 5.10.09: Face/Neck Lift,Implants,lipo, lower eyelids,fat transfer

w8'n no more
on 5/14/09 3:27 pm - middle of, IL
I came on here looking for you!   You've been in my thoughts and my prayers!  So glad you got a chance to post.  Call Dr. Agha and make him give you better drugs and something to help you sleep!  And tell him you need something more than just Ativan!   It was my #1 complaint to him after my surgery.  I could only sleep 2-3 hours at a time.   I know we don't like being stoned, but with all that work, the pills are the only thing that get us through.  In a couple of days, you will feel so much better.  My breast lift (full anchor) with implants was the easiest of them all, but it also is the one I swelled the worst with.  My boobies were like Pamela Sue, under my chin, and my arms and hands kept falling asleep for a week.  And there were so many stitches I looked like Frankenboobie.  But they are SOOO beautiful now.  Just keep your eye on the prize!  I didn't think the lipo hurt either.  I've heard from many that a good facelift hurts like the beejeebees because there is a lot of under the skin muscle work done, but if they do this, the lift will last a long time.  You don't want to be needing another one in 5 years right?   Can't wait to see pictures.  Where are you staying?  Is hubby being as good a nurse this time around?  Be good to yourself!   HUGS!  Can't wait to hear the details.
Kathy
sw/cw/gw
269/136/141
Surgery Date 10/21/05  Dr. Anthone
Aspire to Inspire Before You Expire!
Most Active