I am so nervous - TT and BL on June 2nd!

HKD1970
on 5/13/09 4:28 pm - Santa Rosa, CA
It seems like it's approaching at warp speed!
Oh my gosh! I wasn't even this nervous about WLS.

I'm mentally okay, trust me, but I worry that I have unrealistic hopes, you know?  Hopes of bikini body, etc.  But reality is, I just have to look at my before pics and I'm happy with my results already.  I hope to be even more happy when all this hanging stomach is gone.

But wow - N.E.R.V.O.U.S.

(deactivated member)
on 5/13/09 9:29 pm
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 5/13/09 9:45 pm
Hey there!  I have a TT and BL scheduled for May 27th - so we will be together in our nervousness!  LOL

Best of luck to you!

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

Honeyblonde
on 5/13/09 9:55 pm - MN
I don't blame you for being nervous - it's a big thing!

I gotta tell 'ya, it was worth every penny and every minute I spent stressing about it.  The results FAR exceeded my expectations and I am thrilled every morning when I look in the mirror and see a FLAT tummy.

I'm sure you'll be happy with the improvements !  Hang in there!!

~  BJ

gypsywoman6789
on 5/13/09 10:57 pm - Hudson, NH
Even while standing at the hospital waiting to register I was freaking out.  I even asked my husband if he thought I was making a mistake.  But I can tell you that it is sooooo worth it.  I had an anchor cut panni removal 5.5 weeks ago.  I have my before pics and wks 1,2,3 pics on my profile.  Need to get wk 5 photos done.  And I can tell you that at least for me, even if I looked like I do in my week 1 pics forever, I would be happy.  And now, I still don't recognize my own body in the mirror and stare at myself alot in the mirror when I'm wearing pants and looking at this flat belly!  lol.  I don't think I can even really put into words how I feel without that hanging down gut.

Can't wait for you to know what I'm talking about.  Best of luck.
HKD1970
on 5/13/09 11:49 pm - Santa Rosa, CA
Okay girls...we're within days of eachother...we can freak out, I mean, be excited, together. :)

Thanks everyone for letting me freak out on your shoulders.

LngRedRose
on 5/14/09 12:41 am

I am having my breast reduction surgery May 20th.  I am excited and VERY N-E-R-V-O-U-S!  Everyone is telling me that next to WLS it is the best thing I will ever do for myself... I keep telling myself that they are right! :-)

Pray for me.. and I will pray for you! :-)

Hugs, Karen R. (Mom to TWELVE incredible kids)
Louisiana 

Most Active