Nipple Pain

~ Carola ~
on 5/14/09 6:55 am
Hi Everyone

I'm Carola, I had my last round of plastics on January 12/09 that included an extended tummy tuck with vulva repair, arms and a lift and breast augmentation.  I am happy with my results but since surgery and my plastic surgeon warned me that my nipples would lose sensitivity, I was ok with that and for a couple months I felt nothing, and slowly they are becoming more sensitive but no where near like before.  SOOOO I just got my period today and yesterday my nipples felt like they were being twisted, almost too painful to wear a bra, I don't get it   I never had any nipple pain when I would have a period before, so what gives??  Has anyone experienced this, sorry for the TMI.
nellienormand
on 5/14/09 9:57 pm - Simmesport, LA

Carola,  it may just be taking its dear sweet time for the sensations to come back.  I had mine done 3 weeks ago and OMG the pain in the nipples are horrible.  It is the nerve endings reconnecting.  trust me.  I called my dr and asked him why it hurt so bad.  It is a tingling, burning, hurting.  Like little volts of electricity shooting sometimes too.  Good lick and hope everything works out for you.

~ Carola ~
on 5/15/09 12:14 am
That's exactly it! Little volts of electricity, it is a little bit better today and I do go back to the doctor next weeek. Thanks for responding!
Most Active