Need Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon Reccommendations

dreamer132
on 5/13/09 12:39 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Hi all!

I am 3 yrs post-op of having gastric bypass and considering plastic surgery for the extra skin, celulte that wont go away, boobie lift (maybe). And just doing the basic research and thought I would seek out any reccommendations anyone may have for surgeons in Las Vegas.

Comments, concerns, reccommendations of who to use and who to avoid, would be spectacular.

Good luck to you all on your quest for health and beauty!

Dianna
-Mari-
on 5/13/09 2:53 pm, edited 5/14/09 5:46 am
I have had Dr Brown in Henderson do my tt and now my neck lift. She is very good! She might be a little expensive, not sure. I really liked her from the beginning and felt comfortable with her, so did not shop around. She does have a web site. Good luck.
I think Dr A has a list of PS that have experience with WLS patients. I will be asking him for my next surgeries. Give their office a call.
 Mari  Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!
miniplk
on 5/14/09 5:13 am - Davie, FL
I do not know any plastic surgeons in Las Vegas. My son lives there so I am a little familiar with the territory and I know there is a big bariatric program there.

I had all my plastic surgery with Dr. Bernard Shuster. Check out his references on the OH site. He is amazing. Both his work and his personality are just what you need when you are reconstructing your body after weight loss. He and his staff guide you through the whole process.

Check out his website at www.drshuster.net.

He also does online consults for out of town patients.

Good luck finding the right surgeon for you. I spent 1 year looking before I found Dr. Shuster.

Paula

RNY 2000
(deactivated member)
on 5/14/09 2:37 pm - Los Angeles, CA
Not familiar with LV, but if you want to drive 5 hours, I sure can recommend someone great in Los Angeles!

I had my work done with Dr. Andre Aboolian, and I couldn't be more pleased with the results.

I type this AS I have a wound that opened (we all heal differently, no fault of his), and even though I have to deal with pain and a minor complication, the man's work is nothing short of God-given. I had a LBL/TT done March 20th, and we're hopefully doing my Arms/Boobs next month.

I'm not a fan of Dr. Brown's work, but that's just my thoughts, and I certainly don't wish to disparage anyone else's surgeon.
Most Active