4 weeks out

tcnaegele
on 5/13/09 5:20 am - madison, IN
ok i had my lbl, arms and breast done 4 weeks ago,my boobs looked good when they were swelled but now the nipples dont look round there just weird looking, my bellybutton has grown shut and is off set about 2 inches to the right side of my body. has anyone looked good when they were swelled and then when the swelling went away looked bad. tracy
gypsywoman6789
on 5/13/09 10:44 pm - Hudson, NH
Well I am 5.5 wks post anchor cut panni removal and in the beginning everything was nice and straight but at the moment my belly button is a little off to one side and the incision below it is curving to the other side.  The whole thing kinda looks like an S.  But I notice that the extent to which it is offset changes from one day to the next, I'm guessing depending on my swelling.  I'm hoping that in the end it's mostly straight but only time will tell.  I suppose if its really out of alignment 6 mos after surgery then I might ask the PS if a revision of the belly button is an option but I'm not really worrying about it at the moment.  It's just too soon to know what the final outcome will be.
Most Active