In-Office Lipo / Arnicare Gel

ilyssajane
on 5/13/09 3:41 am - Forest Hills, NY
Hey All,

So I had a "upper body lift" (arms and upper torso nipped in and lipo'd), and lipo on my inner thighs in January.  My PS and I weren't thrilled with how my left side had come out, so we decided to do in-office lipo this past Friday and it was done the old fashion way (manual).  My PS doesn't like the newer laser procures for lipo (she gave me her reasons, but I don't want to misquote her).  She did feel for a small spot manual was better though.  Anyway... So she did it on Friday and it wasn't horrible at all!  She numbed me up and I didn't feel much, just a strange tugging.  BUT we decided to try something else.  When she did the original lipo on my thighs, my thighs came out a bit dimply.  So we decided to do fat injections into my thighs (just a smidgen) and it so far looks PERFECT, thinner and smoother, BUT I did bruise really bad......  SOOOO Point of this whole thing is, I am going to be in a bathing suit in 1 1/2 weeks and my PS suggestion I use Arnica Gel, so, has anyone tried it???  If not I need some suggestions for things to get rid of bruising fast! 

VEGAS here I come and gosh darn it I am wearing a tankini if it kills me!!!

THANKS ALL!!!!!
Ilyssa
RNY 6/22/05 = 268 * TT 2/22/07 = 164 * Arm Lift 1/16/09 = 170
Happy in life and that is all that matters!!!!

zappre
on 5/13/09 5:14 am
I haven't used it yet but my surgeon has recommended it for my upcoming surgery.  Best of luck.

HW-373 / SW-352 / CW-160 / GW-185                     

DS Facts
on 5/13/09 10:54 am
Llyssa,

I am still pre-plastics so there isn't much I can offer but did want to say have a fantastic trip to vegas!

Bev
(deactivated member)
on 5/13/09 11:13 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
I didn't know they made Arnica in a gel..........I took the pills and must say my bruising was minimal and only lasted a few days.

Enjoy Vegas!!
-Mari-
on 5/13/09 2:55 pm
They also have Arnica pills. You can add Bromelain to the list, they both help with bruising and swelling. But do not take the Bromelain until after surgery if you do. I bought them all at GNC.
 Mari  Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!
Most Active