Another TT Question

tonjasm
on 5/11/09 10:27 am - Edmond, OK
What is the difference between fully TT and maxi TT?  Are they the same?  Are they different?

Thanks!

Tonja

gypsywoman6789
on 5/11/09 11:04 pm - Hudson, NH
I've never heard of a maxi TT.  Only a full TT whi*****ludes the muscle tightening or a panniculectomy which people often call a TT but in this procedure the muscles are not tightened.  I have heard of an extended TT where they extend the incision up and over your hips to address a larger area but that's all I can think of.
MelissaF
on 5/12/09 6:26 am - Northwood, IA
Tonja - I think you aren't getting a lot of responses b/c most of us I can assume have not heard of this.  Like gypsy said, this is all I know.  Panni, tt and extended tt and well there is also a lower body lift that includes a tt and helps the hips and outer thighs and buttucks.. its a cut all the way around.
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

tonjasm
on 5/12/09 1:22 pm - Edmond, OK
 Well, that is kind of my thinking too.  I've tried googling it and have gotten nowhere with it.  So, I'll have to ask the plastic surgeon what they mean by that.  When I find out, I'll pass it along!

Thanks for your help!

Tonja
okiepetra
on 5/13/09 1:45 pm - Lawton, OK
Hey girlfriend,
good seeing you again, had my TT done in Jan with Dr Warnock and all went well, feeling great.
You look gteat with your new hair do....I love it....hope you are ok with the weather right now, our sirens are going off in Lawton, just wind and bad Thunderstorms so far...

Petra

Most Active