well i am home with my sister after 5 days in the hospital

sherry hernandez
on 5/11/09 6:57 am - wimauma, FL
well here i am again tg i had my hernia and tt done on wed may 6th 4.5 hours of surgery almost 30 pounds of skin and tissue gone. my dear sister shirley is taking care of me again! tg for her. the home health started today, which said she is doing a wonderful job, with my 2 drain tubes, i will be seeing the surgeon on this wed in there office. while i was in the hospital my blood pressor was way to low 2 different times they thought i was going into cartic arrest, i was very sick but i made it. my pressor was the first time 68/40 and the next night had got down to 69/38, they said it was because i had started surgery being dehydrated and then lost lots of blood during the surgery both times i had blood transfusions and given lots of fluids, i just wanted everyone to be aware of what happens when your pressor gets to low, i just started being very hot inside sweating up a storm very very warm. i will post more later. thanks for all of your prayers.
           SHERRY HERNANDEZ
           AKA  SHERRYONMYWAY
bamagirlee
on 5/11/09 9:49 am - Phenix City, AL
Wow Sherry sounds like you have had a tough recovery! I'm so glad you're moving in the right direction and have someone taking good care of you.
Phyllis

HW 314, SW 287, PS Weight 198, CW 181

Panniculectomy/Anchor TT   06-10-09 

7.4cc in 10cc band 

MSHAMO
on 5/11/09 1:32 pm - AUBURN HILLS, MI
I hope all goes well with your recovery, sounds like you are doing better. Once the initial surgery is done and the drains come out, you will be so happy you had that done, fast way to lose 30 lbs. LOL
High/VSG/Surgeon Goal/My Goal/Current 257/242/170/155/141  I love my sleeve!
5' 3.5"    Plastic Surgeon: Dr. Raymond Hajjar, Bingham Farms, MI   Extended TT, muscle repair, lipo & hernia repair 2/25/09  Direct neck lift and muscle repair  4/14/09  Short scar lower face lift, more neck work and lower bleph 9/15/09
MyQnA
on 5/11/09 6:26 pm
I hope that you have a smooth recovery from this point on.  Get your rest and good luck!

~Maxine

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

(deactivated member)
on 5/12/09 10:15 pm
Most Active