CALLING ALL BUTT FLAPPERS!

joychaser
on 5/12/09 12:38 am - MI
Help! I am 9 months post op and was wondering if anyone has had the same problem I am having. I know that many do not have the butt flap procedure but I am a touch worried. This week I started to feel some internal pain in my left butt cheek. Now the buttock itself looks normal but it feels tighter and a bit swollen. I am wondering if my body can reject that portion of skin that was tucked in there after 9 months. It is a small amount of pain but constant and obviously noticable.

Has anyone ever experienced something similiar and what did your surgeon say? Mine cannot see me for two weeks and I am afraid it might be something more serious...

Thanks everyone! Pre op-251/post op-148-LBL with butt flap on 8/5/08
From 251 to 141 and LOVING every minute of it! From a size 18 to a size 6-8!
I can finally SPREAD my wings again!
MelissaF
on 5/12/09 4:55 am - Northwood, IA
I did not have this portion done but I know Dr. Agha does do auto augmentation of tushies when he does his LBL's or so I have read from him when he posts on here.  Maybe he will chime in.

Good luck sweetie, keep us posted.
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

Danielle H.
on 5/14/09 10:44 am - Atlanta, GA
9 months, wow.  I was thinking maybe it was nerve endings waking up, but realized the timeframe.  I guess its possible, but can you email or call them and just talk with his nurse?  If not, maybe see your PCP in the mean time...I did a lift but no aug.

High Weight 260, Surgery Weight 218,  Lowest Weight 156, CURRENT WEIGHT 177, Goal Weight 140

Breast Lift /Back Lipo 10/2008
LBL (Belt Lipectomy with Fluer de lis cut TT) 2/27/09
www.advancedobesitysurgery.com (Dr. Dennis Smith)
www.gaplasticsurgery.com (Dr. Sheldon Lincenberg)

Most Active