Another one!

MelissaF
on 5/11/09 1:00 am - Northwood, IA
So the other steri strip above my mons adjacent to that 6 inch long dissolvable fish-line suture came off this morning... guess what.. ANOTHER 6 inch long suture was wrapped up under that steri stip.  I have 4 sets of wide steri strips on me., I bet they are all like that under those.  Again, I go today to see him so I am sure I will get some snipping done.. just so weird lol.

See the doc at 1:45 to get sutures out of belly button also.  I am afraid a bit b/c there is a lot of dried blood on top of those things.  Not sure how that will go but im sure it will be fine.

Update when I get back! Thanks everyone!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

joychaser
on 5/11/09 2:41 am - MI
GOOD LUCK! I had quite a bit of dried blood as well and was concerned. They did have to "DIG" through it to reachthe suture. A few were painful however the majority I did not feel as the sensation in that area has yet to come back. Thank goodness! HAHA. Best wishes!
From 251 to 141 and LOVING every minute of it! From a size 18 to a size 6-8!
I can finally SPREAD my wings again!
(deactivated member)
on 5/12/09 11:53 pm
MelissaF
on 5/13/09 12:55 am - Northwood, IA
Never got a straigh forward answer.. he had a med student with him.  So it was sorta like.. he was talking to her and me at the same time - which is fine b/c I was a student once too.  I allow them to be involved in anything and anyone that knows me would know that.  I am all about learning but I feel b/c she was in there I didn't get to ask as many ?'s as I would have liked to but yet I got insight on another level (more medical) which was cool b/c I am a nurse and understand the lingo.

I sorta mentioned it and he said "yeah, we will snip, em".  Acted like it was nothing and normal, intentional, etc.

NO IDEA? but i though it was weird and I enjoyed freaking people out with it, esp hubby.  I kept saying... "so if i pull this will it open me up all the way around like a sack of flour or something?"  Grosses him out b/c he hates anything medical but I have to admit he has been such a trooper.

Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

Most Active