new to board Longterm post TT, getting ready for BA/BL

WendieS
on 5/11/09 7:55 am - Birmingham, AL
Hi!
I am just about 6 yrs post RNY, nearing 5 years post TT with muscle tightening (insurance paid most). Had a baby last June and ready for new boobies. I have a consult on the 26th and plan to have the surgery as soon as I can schedule it. I dont know if I am going to go BA, BL or both. I  started out a 42 DD pre RNY, now am a 38 c but mis-shaped. The circumference of my girls is bigger than it should be I think. I wear a C or D to fit the width of them more than the actual size. Does anyone else have a familiar experience. Now that I read it, i dont know if it makes sense. I am not tooooo stretched out and am wondering about just getting them  'filled up', rather than lifted. I would love to hear from others in similar situations and how you got them fixed :)
I started out at 309 lbs. My maintaining weight before getting remarried and preggo was 175. I gaind 10 when I moved in with hubby and have 5 left from baby weight so am sitting at 190, size 14. Im happy with body, working on getting the last 15 off slowly. Will be happier when its gone!

Quade born July 6!!!! 
easter09040-1.jpg picture by wendiesmi

bamagirlee
on 5/11/09 9:51 am, edited 5/11/09 9:51 am - Phenix City, AL
Hi neighbor! Good to see a fellow Alabamian posting here. Congrats on the baby too! Sounds like you're doing really well. I have to ask, how are the tummy muscles now that you've had the baby. I've never heard anyone say how they TT held up through a pregnancy. 
Phyllis

HW 314, SW 287, PS Weight 198, CW 181

Panniculectomy/Anchor TT   06-10-09 

7.4cc in 10cc band 

WendieS
on 5/11/09 11:43 pm - Birmingham, AL
Hi!
the Tummy muscles are fine. I can still see them there. My stomach area is just a little looser than it was before. I didnt get too big while pregnant, gained about 30 lbs. what I have left is mostly in my thighs, hehe. I have  a muffin top now if I am not careful, but am still flat and definately still have muscles, they just dont show quite as much. I guess I have love handles, hehe.

Quade born July 6!!!! 
easter09040-1.jpg picture by wendiesmi

Most Active