what is your favorite kind of bra?

Kim Meeks
on 5/9/09 7:16 am - lubbock, TX

post BA what is your favorite bra?

next week i get to buy!  =) yay!

trip to laurie's

Kim Fiveash   
START: 270 /GOAL 150/  Lowest 129 /Current 140 (my new goal is 135 - half of 270=)

cleos_mom
on 5/9/09 8:25 am - phila., PA
the miracle bra by Victoria Secrets it is expensive like 50.00 but boy does it hold the girls up I have had people ask me if I had Breast implantsIt is so worth the money. I went to the store got measured bought 1 bra and bought the rest on E-bay for 20.00 each
Kim Meeks
on 5/9/09 8:43 am - lubbock, TX
so, do you have breast implants?
i do
i am not just looking for looking good
i want something comfortable

is it comfortable?

trip to laurie's

Kim Fiveash   
START: 270 /GOAL 150/  Lowest 129 /Current 140 (my new goal is 135 - half of 270=)

Tanya L.
on 5/9/09 8:52 am - Lewiston, ME
I just tried a millin on this weekend.  Got one, not even sure what it is, I will have to look.  The surgeon ok'd me to wear a regular bra now.

Are we supposed to be wearing the bra thing we left the surgery center with at night?  For how long?

17 of total pounds lost before surgery

Kim Meeks
on 5/9/09 9:04 am - lubbock, TX
if you  have the band that goes over your breasts to keep them from being too high
then, yes, you are supposed to be wearing that - mine says to wear it at night after day 7

my surgeon sent me home in a regular sports bra with a zipper front
said to wear it until day 7 then can wear a regular bra without underwire - but, i decided just to keep wearing sports bras that i already had until i  can get the bra i am gonna be wearing

i can get a bra with or without an underwire after day 21

trip to laurie's

Kim Fiveash   

Tanya L.
on 5/9/09 9:12 am - Lewiston, ME
I don't have a band.  I got the sportsbra type of thing too.  He told me I could do a regular bran and that was at a wekk...so I'm right on schedule the.  Do you need to wear the regular bra to bed for a certain amount of imte...guess I should have asked.

17 of total pounds lost before surgery

Kim Meeks
on 5/9/09 4:31 pm - lubbock, TX
i dont think so
the nurse at my PS office told me on my 14th  or 15th day postop that i didnt need to wear it to bed unless i wanted to
seems to be more comfortable for some reason tho
i dont know
i cant seem to get comfortable regardless

trip to laurie's

Kim Fiveash   

Lisa A.
on 5/9/09 7:19 pm

My plastic surgeon told me to keep the twins in bra 24/7 as they will move out of place and not be in a good place but then u got to remember I have 650 cc hooters  to keep in place and for right now told me I can wear a army nurse bra what i call them that closes in front no underwire tell 6 weeks post and then at that time I can go bra shopping and also just wear a light sport bra to bed  at the time also. I have one twin that is not dropping as faast and I am looking lopsided ugh,

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 5/10/09 11:58 am - OH
I actually need a breast REDUCTION (I'm still a DD, and they hang to my waist, but I'm completely financially drained by TT and arms) but I just LOVE the new Perfect One bra by Victoria's secret... it is VERY comfortable and truly lifts everything up... and makes me feel SEXY ****il I take it off...)

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Most Active