My surgery update...........

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 5/9/09 12:45 am, edited 5/9/09 11:25 am
well - I had my second consult yesterday and my mom came with me - everything went flawlessly.  Dr. Buford further explained his plan for my TT and we talked for a while about my breasts - he was on the fence about me wanting implants, but when I explained what I was looking for as a result, the lift will be perfect.  I got my price quotes and put my deposit down for the extra OR time for the cosmetic part of my surgery and I am good to go!  Official pre-op is this Thursday.  Surgery day is May 27th, HERE I COME!!!!!

So, it's gonna be $6,575 for the mastoplexy - 5K surgeon's fees and the $1,575 for facility and anethesiolgist.  Then I have $1,300 to pay after insurance for the TT part.  All those totals match my original estimates, and my mom is loaning me 5K and I've got the cash for the rest!  I'm VERY happy with everything. 

Now - after I get done with my legal crap with Dr. A-hole from last year, my goal is to get my $4,875 back from his azz..... that will put me back square and flush!  So I will keep hounding that process until he give me my damn money back!!!

Thanks for all the previous well wishes - all you guys on here have been GREAT!!!! 

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

(deactivated member)
on 5/9/09 2:03 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Good news with the new Dr.!!

Good luck with the legal battle with other guy.
slimin08
on 5/9/09 3:49 am
Wow! That's right around the corner. I'm excited for you and wish you all the best!

Most Active