my boobies are two weeks old and..............

w8'n no more
on 5/8/09 5:05 am - middle of, IL
This is so weird, but with all the plastics I've had, my boobs were the one thing that went to SWELL HELL.  Not my stomach, my butt, my thighs, etc. but I gained 15 pounds with my breasts.  My arms and hands kept falling asleep because the swelling was so bad.  And my boobs were like Pamela Anderson.  I was kinda freaked because I looked WAY over the top.  It took 4 days for the really bad swelling to go down.  After that, it came when I used my arms a lot (meaning used my arms LOL).  The doctor DID let me put ice under my arm pits, but did not want ice directly on any part of an incision.  I think it was 3 months before I got used to the feeling of the implants.  At 6 months I FINALLY was able to sleep on my belly.  NOW???   Greatest part of my plastics.  I love these babies!  Don't even know they are there. 
Kathy
sw/cw/gw
269/136/141
Surgery Date 10/21/05  Dr. Anthone
Aspire to Inspire Before You Expire!
conniefay
on 5/8/09 11:13 am - TX
OH YEAH! I HAVE THE ANNUAL BLOOD WORK AND STUFF WITH MY FAMILY DR--INS DOES PAY FOR THAT!! YAY!! HAD THE HERNIA--THAT IS NOW BACK AGAIN--IN NETWORK UP HERE WITH MY DR/INS. SO YES I DO KEEP UP WITH ALL THAT AND SEND COPIES TO DR SYN. DID DR SYN DO YOUR PLASTIC SURGERY?? OR WHO??
THANKS! CONNIEFAY
Kim Meeks
on 5/8/09 1:11 pm - lubbock, TX
i would get the list of anual labs from dr syn
they will fax it to you

and make SURE that what your fam dr is looking at is the same
specific B vitamin levels etc to make sure that you arent developing deficiencies
this woman had PERMANENT hear damage

it was pitifully ridiculous because it was so preventable

anyway - no dr robert schmid did my plastics

kf

trip to laurie's

Kim Fiveash   
START: 270 /GOAL 150/  Lowest 129 /Current 140 (my new goal is 135 - half of 270=)

Most Active