my boobies are two weeks old and..............

Lisa A.
on 5/7/09 1:35 am
I am  1 WEEK out from BA and I must admit I am a mess emotionally I think all the effects of genereal anathesia took a toll on me and then the effects of gaining 9 lbs from surgery went in surgery at 162 and woke up 171  still not showing on scale 171 a week out is messing with my head , Then compounded with doc saying yesterday when could go bigger next time??????? what the heck?  I don't want to be any bigger  he made me sound like 650 cc fill is not big enough? I am glad I have bumps not  hanging skin for boobs,  I think it  we are just normal in some respect post surgery.
Lisa
(deactivated member)
on 5/7/09 8:11 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
I gained weight after my boob reduction.........it's temporary.....it's swelling......it will go away.  I'm not sure how much you have to account for the 650cc bigger boobs but I'll bet you you will drop the 9lbs and probably more.
Kim Meeks
on 5/7/09 3:15 pm - lubbock, TX
my wt is up to 158
i know these boobs do NOT wt 8 pounds!

plus - hello
he took off the "corners" of my thighs! (lateral thigh lift)

that had to weigh someting!

trip to laurie's

Kim Fiveash   
START: 270 /GOAL 150/  Lowest 129 /Current 140 (my new goal is 135 - half of 270=)

Tanya L.
on 5/7/09 2:08 am - Lewiston, ME
I know what you are saying!  I am 1 week and a day out from a BL/BA.  I am super psyched with my results on so many levels (they do not hang to my belly button anymore, I won't need bras with super thick straps to hold them up, I will have more options for tops since I will now have more bra options, they loo 100% better) BUT.....I am thinking they are too big.  I know they are swollen, but how swollen?  Will they go down a bit?  A lot?  None at all?

See I don't feel like they are swollen (the engorged feeling you guys are describing) so that has me freaked that they are the size they are.  I have always had big boobs and wanted to go smaller (like a c) so I could wear medium tops/dresses.  Everything fits in the waist, but puckered at the boob...so I have to go up a size for the boobs and then the rest doesn't look fitted.  This was 90% the reason I chose to do it.  I tried on a dress yesterday and the same thing...puckered at the boob button.

So I have been a bit emotional too.  It helps that we are hear to listen to each other.  I'm not a patient person either, sounds like you aren't too.  We just have to hang in there.

I am heading to my 1 week post op appointment this afternoon...hopefully he can let me know about the size I will end up, or how swoleen (if at all) I am.

Try to stay positive! 

17 of total pounds lost before surgery

Kim Meeks
on 5/7/09 3:17 pm - lubbock, TX
i am interested to know
most of my swelling is gone i think
i was much more swollen a week ago
but, i havent really tried on any clothes yet
to speak of - just some t-shirts for around the house

since i had the thigh lift too i'm a little slower getting around i guess

trip to laurie's

Kim Fiveash   
START: 270 /GOAL 150/  Lowest 129 /Current 140 (my new goal is 135 - half of 270=)

Kim Meeks
on 5/8/09 3:09 am - lubbock, TX
my breasts dont feel "swollen" on the outside

they feel like i need to nurse - from the inside

trip to laurie's

Kim Fiveash   

(deactivated member)
on 5/7/09 10:16 am
I don't know what to say, except ....

HI KIMMMMMMMMM!

Kim Meeks
on 5/7/09 3:18 pm - lubbock, TX
hi charming
by looking at your wt loss ticker it looks like you are slidin right on down there!

trip to laurie's

Kim Fiveash   

conniefay
on 5/7/09 11:02 pm - TX

Hi Kim!!
Way to go!! I haven't heard from you in awhile......
Sounds like you are doing great!!
who did your surgery??
my 2 yr anniversary was yesterday for RNY!!!
I never quite made it down all the way I wanted to........
seems to be stuck----and the patient (me) doesn't seem to want to be compliant and finish the job....... I have lost 140 pounds---which is wavering lately.......and 10 FOOT of fat!!! (120 inches)!!
Did ins help with your plastic surgery???
No ins here--took all my retirement just to do the initial surgery....
guess I will always be droopy boobs and saggy body.......
I never understood why big ladies would want to go thru this surgery then get breat implants--(???) NOW this 51 yr old body understands----no more boobs--just loose skin---hanging WAY DOWN LOW............
I go see Dr Syn next Friday---not sure whether to go since nothing new has happened...
Other than that......Life is peachy!!
LOVE HEARING FROM YOU AND YOUR SUCCESSES!!
CONNIE

Kim Meeks
on 5/8/09 3:08 am - lubbock, TX
sounds like you are doing well
it is important that you go

you have to get your anual labs done
if you dont you could run into some serious problems down the road

i took care of a lady that was really sick that had RNY and never went back to the dr cuz "nothing new was happening' that she could tell

but, she was gradually getting anemic and ended up damaging her heart

you should go

no - ins does not pay for plastics

trip to laurie's

Kim Fiveash   

Most Active