I feel sooooooooooo FAT with new boobs

Lisa A.
on 5/7/09 4:21 am

I feel so fat with new boobs not sexy I mean i just look fat burly looking on top My frame looks just plan fat now.. My doc was talking i should have gone bigger  as if 650cc filll was not big enough?????????? I sure hope I will go down in size after they drop and not so swollen looking. I am so bruised around my waist even my waist looks thick .  What have i done?????  I sure hope i will look better after they drop 
Lisa 

Honeyblonde
on 5/7/09 4:59 am - MN
Oh Lisa!  They certainly don't look like they would make you fat!  I'm sure it's just a matter of getting used to them.  

I think your girls will look marvelous when the swelling and bruising is gone!

And, you DO look sexy !!

Hang in there (in a manner of speaking!)

~  BJ

Lisa A.
on 5/7/09 5:32 am

Ty BJ
I am just a emotinal wreck and I know has to do with the effects of anathesia and the pain drugs I was on and kinda keeping home bound because I am self countious of my new boobs right now I mean right now they say HELLO  My house is a wreck and  so not in mood to clean and my house refelcts the kaios that is going on my head and my kids are not listening to me they are so busy with end of year school projects etc I miss my house keeper but TODAY  I exchange boobs for  vs clean house and right now I want a clean house not these odd shape sponge bobs square boobs THAT ARE ON MY CHEST , I just feel so over whelmed and paralyzed in my own misery ,, Ok I am ramping a raving like a crazy woman ,, thanks for caring it really helps
Lisa

joychaser
on 5/8/09 1:45 am - MI
Lisa, Take a deep breath....it will be FINE!
I went through the EXACT same emotions. I could not cook, clean, care for my daughter. I am a neat freak and the tiniest little things set me off. I cried all the time. I truly went through a two week depression which my doctor warned me of. It will get better I promise. HIRE someone to clean your house or have a relative/family member come help. My Mom came over every couple days to clean up...unload the dishes and vacume and it made me feel HUMAN again.

Swelling for new breasts is incredible. My girlfriend went through the same thing, she looked like a freak to be honest and now she has the best tits in Toledo :) hang in there!
From 251 to 141 and LOVING every minute of it! From a size 18 to a size 6-8!
I can finally SPREAD my wings again!
gypsywoman6789
on 5/7/09 5:46 am - Hudson, NH
Just remember SWELLING, SWELLING, SWELLING, SWELLING.   It will settle down in time, you will see.  Take weekly pics and you will be amazed at the difference from one week to the next.  Hang in there, many people have topsy turvy emotions after surgery, that will pass also.  And of course all of us are here to help you through those times!  Just think of how hot you are going to look in tops this summer!  I'm jealous already!
(deactivated member)
on 5/7/09 7:25 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Lisa,
So sorry you are feeling so bad.
Please remember you are very swollen.  When I had my breast reduction I was swollen about 1 cup size bigger from what my end results is.  
I had all kinds of emotions going thru me because I was used to having such big boobs all my adult life and suddenly they were not the same...it took me a few weeks to get used to seeing them and feeling them at their new size.

Give it time kiddo.....I bet you'll be happier once the swelling starts to go down.

Ruth
Renee H.
on 5/7/09 1:10 pm - Bronx, NY
How far out from surgery are you?  You probably have a lot of swelling.  I don't have implants but I still looked engorged (sp?) after my breast lift and they were high and tight.  I tend to swell up like a Christmas ham after I get cut so I was none to happy about that.  I am a little over 3 months out from the breast surgery and yes, the swelling does subside, the bruising diminishes and eventually goes away, and the breasts fall into a more natural position.  But sometimes you may think you APPEAR thicker in the middle because of swelling and/or because now that your boobs are lifted and have implants, more of your midsection is exposed to you.  Give yourself some time to heal before being too hard on your results.
Renee H. aka "Queen Nae"
RNY - 8/04 - Alfons Pomp - NYC
LBL - 4/07 - Thomas P. Sterry - NYC
Revision to anchor cut - 12/07 - Thomas P. Sterry - NYC
UBL w/brachio - 2/09 - Thomas P. Sterry - NYC

(deactivated member)
on 5/7/09 1:54 pm
OMG I'm so sorry you are feeling so bad.  I'm sure alot of it is swelling, you really can't judge your results yet.  in a few weeks the sweling will have gone down & the effects of anesthesia will have gone and I bet you will be happy with the results.  Fab
Most Active