I am set for PS on June 3rd.

sisichi
on 5/6/09 6:39 am - Manchester, PA
Wow, when I decide to do something I move fast. I have travel tickets to Monterrey, mx, for June 2nd and will be operated on June 3rd by Dr. Sauceda. I am really moving right along.
I will be having lower body lift and breast lift with augmentation. So excited I could jump up and down if I didnt get hit in the face by flab. I hope everybody else who is going to mx. will have a great experience too. Carole
bamagirlee
on 5/6/09 7:07 am - Phenix City, AL
Congrats!! That's very exciting and will be here before you know it....or t least that is what I keep telling myself. I'm scheduled for a panni removal and TT on June 10th.
Can't wait to hear all about your experience and results.
Phyllis

HW 314, SW 287, PS Weight 198, CW 181

Panniculectomy/Anchor TT   06-10-09 

7.4cc in 10cc band 

sisichi
on 5/6/09 7:49 pm - Manchester, PA
Hi Phyllis, Glad to hear your getting yours done on the 10th. Where are you going for your? Hope to sell pics of yours too. I will be posting pics after its over too, Good luck, Carole
gypsywoman6789
on 5/6/09 10:48 am - Hudson, NH
Good luck with your surgeries.  Can't wait to see before and afters.
DiDi55
on 5/6/09 11:12 am - GA
VSG on 09/15/08 with
Congrats!  AND Good Luck! 

I wish I could tag along and see what it is like!  I am hoping I will be making the trip in January - if I make goal by September.  Keep us informed!

ohcardsmdi.jpg picture by lynnca1972

sisichi
on 5/6/09 7:52 pm - Manchester, PA
Well January will be here before you know it, keep up the good work with your goal and then it will be time for you too. I will definately keep you all informed. Carole
Brandi7920
on 5/6/09 12:16 pm - Nashville, TN
YAY a surgery buddy! I'm scheduled to have a LBL and Inner Thigh Lift on June 4th. :) We should compare notes during our recovery!
RNY 02/16/04
LBL, MTL, Lipo 06/04/09
351lb to 170lb
sisichi
on 5/6/09 7:48 pm - Manchester, PA
Hi Everybody, thanks for the well wishes. I will definately post pics once this is over, I tried to post an avatar but I couldn't get it sized right and it squashed me down to looking like a 5 foot wide midget. Brandy, where are you getting your surgery done on the 4th? I am happy yours is so close too, We will have to compare notes. Good luck to all, Carole
Brandi7920
on 5/7/09 1:52 am - Nashville, TN
I'm having surgery here in Nashville with Dr. Hueneke. I actually considered Monterrey, MX for a long time - exchanging emails with Dr. Sauceda. Funny - we were almost MX surgery buddies too. haha
RNY 02/16/04
LBL, MTL, Lipo 06/04/09
351lb to 170lb
sisichi
on 5/7/09 3:55 am - Manchester, PA
Wish you had chosen Dr Sauceda, we could be whinning together when the drugs wear off. lol.
We can compare notes on the other side of this procedure. Good luck, Carole
Most Active