ANOTHER FACE QUESTION lol

ShirleyG
on 5/5/09 9:14 pm - HALFWAY BETWEEN ATLANTA AND BHAM , AL
I have a question and would like to know if anyone has done this ..  I had the WORKS and love my new me , however it doenst remove all the fine lines around the mouth area ..  ALot of people get Botox which i wont do but wonder if anyone has had their own fat injected into these lines.  I have read SOMEWHERE that it is the best method ..
I dont go back to see my surgeon until next month but would like to know if anyone has done this
THANX
Shirl
aniduff
on 5/6/09 8:32 am - Red Deer, Canada
VSG on 04/17/08 with
I haven't had it done...but I sure as heck would!!!!  I saw a similar proceedure on a tv program, and the results were great!

D.O.S-217
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.

Robert Collier

Lorraine22
on 5/6/09 9:38 am

When I had my TT and Lipo on April 7, My PS did fill in the lines around my mouth (smile lines) with the fat from the lipo...and it worked out great! Im very happy with the results!!!    Lorraine

ShirleyG
on 5/6/09 8:22 pm - HALFWAY BETWEEN ATLANTA AND BHAM , AL
Lorraine
Thanks for your reply,,,How long did he say they would last AND did he do just the laugh lines around the nose or did he do the ones around the lips as well
Shirl
Lorraine22
on 5/6/09 10:23 pm
Hey Shirl, He said it would last a good few years...how ever long that is..LOL.  He filled in the lines around the mouth..the long "comma" lines. Not the little line on the mouth. I asked if he could do the froun lines on my forhead but he said for that you need Botox. I dont know what the difference is but it did make a nice difference I very happy. Good luck!!!    Lorraine
Most Active