question? thanks :)

YAZZ2003
on 5/5/09 6:03 am - BROOKLYN, NY

anyone ever get buttock injections before to make your butt bigger ???

MelissaF
on 5/5/09 7:10 am - Northwood, IA
I have heard of people getting this done esp with their LBL's as an LBL can flatten a tush out big time if a surgeon is even careful it can happen.

However, with that said, I have heard of people having large lumps that don't disappate and they wish they never had fat injected.  So I am not sure I personally would risk it but if you go to a reputable surgeon who knows what they are doing and have done this many times before that would make me feel better about it.  

But to answer your ?, yes... there are those on here that have in conjuction with a lower body lift usually, and hopefully they will chime in. 

Good luck!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

totalfreedom
on 5/5/09 2:31 pm - Northern CA
Hi,

When I had my LBL, I included a Butt Auto Augmentation.  The doctor takes the back flaps that are cut from the LBL and puts them in your butt area.  If you have enough fat/tissue to lipo, they will add that to the butt area as well as needed. 

I had the back flaps and a little fat added.  Unfortunately, I didn't have enough, so will be getting a little more contouring during my 2nd stage and if necessary again in my 3rd stage.  I have had to gain a little to get more fat!

Here's a link to my surgeon's website explaining butt augmentation:

http://www.plasticsurgerybodycontouring.com/index.php/plasti c-surgery/post-bariatric-body-contouring/buttock-enhancement /

Kelli
5' 1, 221pds to 120pds, BMI: 42.5 to 22.8, Size 22WP to 2P.  
Dr. Agha-Newport Beach, CA:  
12.29.08:TT/LBL/UTL/BL/Butt Aug!
 5.10.09: Face/Neck Lift,Implants,lipo, lower eyelids,fat transfer

YAZZ2003
on 5/6/09 6:18 am - BROOKLYN, NY
WOW this is far though for me i am at new york citybut thank sop much

cbhjr98
on 5/6/09 5:28 pm
I did auto aug as well w/ my LBL. My butt doesn't sag anymore but has the same 'jiggle' as before - definately not flat like so many LBL people's are. My boyfriend says it looks GREAT - my jury is still out although it does look better than in the 10 day pics that are on my profile.

Cass

Starting BMI under 45? Join us on The Lightweight Board. 
HW:257ish / SW:205 / CW:110.4 / GW:119.99
Most Active