5 days post op BL/BA pics posted

Suzi Que
on 5/5/09 2:26 am - British Columbia, Canada

Hi Tanya,

Thank you for being brave and posting your pics; I'm considering plastics and would enjoy seeing how you've done, please add me as a friend.

Tks,

Suzi

VSG June 26, 2011 - 3 Year Sleevaversary

Tanya L.
on 5/5/09 2:33 am - Lewiston, ME
Hi Suzi!

I added you.

17 of total pounds lost before surgery

Suzi Que
on 5/5/09 2:47 am - British Columbia, Canada

Boy, you're quick Tanya....the friend request hasn't come through yet, I'll be patient.  Is this the only plastics you'll be having?  How much weight did you loose?  How much money did you spend?

Tks,

Suzi

VSG June 26, 2011 - 3 Year Sleevaversary

Tanya L.
on 5/5/09 3:12 am, edited 5/5/09 4:14 am - Lewiston, ME
Maybe you should try to add me again.  Not sure what is going on with OH, so much trouble with these friend adds.  I tried it again and it doesn't say anything about pending.

So far it is the only one.  I may get a tummy tuck down the road, but we'll see.  I lost a116 pounds.  From 268-152.  It cost me $8450 for everything: surgery site, anesthsia, consultation, follow-up, lift and implants.

17 of total pounds lost before surgery

Tryin2bMe
on 5/5/09 2:53 am - Columbus, OH
Tanya,

I am still rather early in the weight loss stage but am definately going to be looking in to PS in the next year or so.

Friend me please?

Thanks

Hilary P.
on 5/5/09 3:39 am - Decatur, AL
I tried to request you but it didnt work. Im researching LBL and BL/BA also, I'd like to look if you dont mind adding me.
sablouwho
on 5/5/09 4:50 am - La La Land, CA
If you don't mind, please add me too!
~Cindy  

Watch my first appearance on
The Doctors TV Show   (aired Dec 2008)
Plastics done by Siamak Agha, MD (lower body lift/spiral thigh lift) in Dec 2009, breast 

Cynthia's Lower Body Lift procedure by Dr. Siamak Agha
 this includes footage from my first and second appearance on The Doctors as well as footage of my actual surgery

w8'n no more
on 5/5/09 1:05 pm - middle of, IL
Would love to see!   I don't have naked on the board, but I do have practically naked LOL in my profile. 
Kathy
sw/cw/gw
269/136/141
Surgery Date 10/21/05  Dr. Anthone
Aspire to Inspire Before You Expire!
Beamer
on 5/27/09 10:46 am - AL
Would like to see the pics - am considering a BL/BA .

Because He Lives....

Most Active