5 days post op BL/BA pics posted

DEBI R.
on 5/5/09 5:44 am - CORSICANA, TX
I don't see a request from you and I can't view your pics would you mind adding me again? Thanks, Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

knailnhair
on 5/4/09 9:37 pm - Milford, NJ

Hi Tanya...congrats on your weight loss....I'm due to have my surgery on the 19th...but I have a feeling I'm going to need help with that sista's when I'm done....would you please add me so I can see your pics.....

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

Honeyblonde
on 5/4/09 9:41 pm - MN
Hi!  I'd love to see your pics too if you'll add me!  Thanks!
Tanya L.
on 5/4/09 9:42 pm - Lewiston, ME
Everyone---let me know if the friend add didn't work.  I am not sure what is going on.  I had no friend requests this morning, but lots of you mentioned wanting to be added.  So I went in and added you all individually, but it still didn't say "pending approval."  I see some of you on my list though.  So if for some reasons it didn't go through let me know and we can try again.  Not sure why nothing is saying pending.

17 of total pounds lost before surgery

(deactivated member)
on 5/7/09 3:47 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi!
I'd love to see the pictures......I can't send a friend request because your profile is Private....to change it   go to "MY OH" go to the bottom of the page on the left side and click on SETTINGS, then click on the tab PROFILE, then use the drop down box to select "VISIBLE TO PUBLIC".  It does not make your pictures public, just your profile so we can send a friend request.

inkerdoodles
on 5/4/09 9:58 pm - Schenectady, NY

I'm not able to send you a friends request.. ist's asking me for an email addres..... Please add me as a friend. I'd love to see. I just started the plastics process and am trying to soak up all of the info I can...

Did insurance cover any part of your surgery?

Lisa...   HW/ 314.7   SW/ 280   CW/ 180ish

RNY ~ 01/25/2008 Terrence Clarke (Ellis Hosptial Bariatric Center).... Lower Body Lift with butt lift and upper thigh lift ~  07/14/2009 Sanjiv Kayastha (K Plastic Surgery) -- LOVE IT !!!!

Tanya L.
on 5/4/09 10:07 pm - Lewiston, ME
I am not sure what is going on with OH right now.  I am adding you now.  I did not have insurance cover any of it.  I thought maybe I could get away with a reduction (but paying for the rest myself), but not nearly enough tissue to be takenout for that.  So I did self pay.

gypsywoman6789
on 5/4/09 10:36 pm - Hudson, NH
Your entire profile is set to private which is why we can't friend request you.  If you change the setting we can send you the friend requests instead of you having to add each of us individually. 
Lisa A.
on 5/5/09 12:48 am
Wow what amazing difference. U look  great I am still in the ugly duckling stage of breast implants, I did notice my waist is swollen and have brusing around my waist line I bet you are gonna love twins with the end results,
Lisa

Tanya L.
on 5/5/09 1:07 am - Lewiston, ME
I hope so.  I tried on a sports bra today so I would have one when he told me te binder could come off (I am assuming Thursday??).  I tied on a one size fits most ya know, a, b, and c, and it didn't fit.  It was too small.  Then I tried on a regular c and it was too small too.  So hopefully there is more swelling because I didn't want to be a D again.  I have no idea how to tell what is swelling and what isn't.

Most Active