5 days post op BL/BA pics posted

Tanya L.
on 5/4/09 9:16 am - Lewiston, ME
Hi everyone!

So I sucked it up and got the nerve to post before and after pictures to my profile.  I have it set for friends only, but just send me an add and I will add you if you want to see.  I am 5 days post-op, so they may still be swollen.  I am actually hoping they are and go down a bit more.

I had 270cc saline implants put under the muscle.  If I had no implants I would have been a very small B since I had no real tissue left, and the lift wouldn't have lasted long.

I hope this helps anyone that will be interested in this in the future.  I know I did my fair share of looking at boobs before I took the plunge!

17 of total pounds lost before surgery

Renee2007
on 5/4/09 12:04 pm - Central, FL
Hello!
I am scheduled for a consult next week to discuss a breast lift and a LBL. I would love to see your results if you'd care to add me. Thanks!

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

totalfreedom
on 5/4/09 1:23 pm - Northern CA
Wow Tanya,

You look awesome.  I already had a breast lift.  I am to small, like a B.  I am going in for implants this monday.  It is so hard to tell how much CC to do.  Dr. Agha suggesting 300 CC's, I want to be a small C, so i am thinking 240 CC's.  You had 270?  have you tried on a bra yet to tell which size you are?

I want to look natural and not to big.  it is so hard to pick a size!

Kelli
5' 1, 221pds to 120pds, BMI: 42.5 to 22.8, Size 22WP to 2P.  
Dr. Agha-Newport Beach, CA:  
12.29.08:TT/LBL/UTL/BL/Butt Aug!
 5.10.09: Face/Neck Lift,Implants,lipo, lower eyelids,fat transfer

(deactivated member)
on 5/4/09 1:40 pm
Am just starting to look into PS, would love to see your results if you don't mind adding me!

Thanks,
Fab
Tanya L.
on 5/4/09 8:50 pm - Lewiston, ME
I was the same as you, I didn't want them too big.  I spent my whole life big with big boobs.  I almost wouldn't have minded having them super tiny, if they weren't so droopy LOL.  Anyways, when I went in he said if I just got the lift I would be a small B.  And to look proportionate to my body I really needed an implant.  I tried some on in the bra they give you there.  I put 250's in and then 300's.  I really couldn't tell the difference at all between the two.  Of course they were squished in on top of mine.  I wanted to be a full C so I was leaning towards the 300 to make sure they weren't too small for my frame.  He asked if he could have the leway in the operating room to decide.  I agreed so was curious when I came out.  The first thing I asked was "how many cc's did he end up putting in?"  They said 270, right in the middle of the range we were going with.  Day one and 2 I was SOOOO glad he did not put the 300 in.  I know I was really swollen, but I was thinking even the 270's were too big.  I wanted to be able to fit in tops, wear a strapless bra sometimes (with little support) and be able to exercise better.  I never was one for cleavage...mine looked like a buttcrack LOL.  But who knows, maybe I will show some cleabage now :)

The have gone down some more, but I am wondering if they will continue to go down.  I think a little more would be great.   I am really happy with the results so far compared to what I had before...and I am only 6 days out not.

It's hard when they do the consult because they don't do the bra sizes like we do.  I am sure they will explain how the bra industry is crazy LOL.  I haven't tried a bra on yet because I think they are still swollen, but I think I am a big C, maybe even a small D right now. 

w8'n no more
on 5/5/09 1:04 pm - middle of, IL
Kelli IMO get the size that Dr. Agha suggests!!!   Trust me on this one.  I was really worried about size and freaked when they wanted to go bigger, and then bit the bullet and went with the suggested size.  THANK GOD!   I have some of the most beautiful breasts ever, and 5 plastics surgeons have said so LOL!
Kathy
sw/cw/gw
269/136/141
Surgery Date 10/21/05  Dr. Anthone
Aspire to Inspire Before You Expire!
cbhjr98
on 5/4/09 5:15 pm
Please add, I'd love to see the results.

Cass

Starting BMI under 45? Join us on The Lightweight Board. 
HW:257ish / SW:205 / CW:110.4 / GW:119.99
DEBI R.
on 5/4/09 5:31 pm - CORSICANA, TX
Would you please add me, I've love to see your pics?  My next round of plastics will be my breasts and I'll need implants as well. Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

Tanya L.
on 5/4/09 8:43 pm - Lewiston, ME
oKAY, i THINK i ADDED EVERYONE!  iT LOOKS LIKE YOU NEED TO ACCEPT IT THEN IT SHOULD BE SET TO SEE.  Ooops, caps sorrry.   Thanks for taking the time to look

katiekat412
on 5/4/09 9:25 pm
Would you mind adding me too? I'm going for my consult in two months for a BA/BL and a TT. I'm a newbie!

Thanks!

Highest weight 250/ SW 233/Lowest Weight 135/Regain Highest 175/Current Weight 160

Most Active