LBL and now a Hysterectomy!!!

Redstrawberri B
on 5/4/09 1:09 pm - Dallas, TX
Hey Guys,
OB Dr. found some fibriod tumors and some other issues going on so instead of the tubes being tied i have to have a partial hysterectomy. Plesae tell me this is normal??? Anybody had both of theses procedures done at the same time?????

Red
DEBI R.
on 5/4/09 5:14 pm - CORSICANA, TX
I didn't have them done at the same time but I had a complete hysterectomy in Aug 08 and it wasn't bad at all.

I'll be praying for you. Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

cleos_mom
on 5/4/09 11:42 pm - phila., PA
HI
 I had a total hysterectomy and my abdominoplasty at the same time in December and I wouldn't have had it any other way. The incision line for the hysterectomy is in the same place as for the TT and the recovery for hysterectomy is 6 weeks and the TT is almost the same so I it was like a 2 for 1. I had no problems, I wouldn't want to go thru that 2x.
I am so glad I had the hyster then because I wouldn't want anyone cutting thru my beautiful new belly.
Good Luck to you
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 5/5/09 3:52 am
Man - glad they found the issues to allow you to have everything taken care of at one time. 

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

Most Active