LBL incision question

gypsywoman6789
on 5/4/09 7:17 am - Hudson, NH
Do you have much of a waistline?  I was told by many that the anchor cut really helps define the waist which is one of the reasons I wanted it done, especially since for me I wasn't having the muscles tightened.  I didn't want to look like a straight peg with no waist.  So that was a consideration too.
Danielle H.
on 5/4/09 7:39 am - Atlanta, GA
I had both and do not regret it, it gave me a shape and allowed him to remove more skin and fat from the tummy area.  You can check out pics on profile, I'll do friend request.

High Weight 260, Surgery Weight 218,  Lowest Weight 156, CURRENT WEIGHT 177, Goal Weight 140

Breast Lift /Back Lipo 10/2008
LBL (Belt Lipectomy with Fluer de lis cut TT) 2/27/09
www.advancedobesitysurgery.com (Dr. Dennis Smith)
www.gaplasticsurgery.com (Dr. Sheldon Lincenberg)

cdharr
on 5/4/09 1:29 pm - Hephzibah, GA
I had the anchor & circumferential and am very pleased with the results.  My PS did me in stages though because he said doing the TT first  (10/08) would provide a stronger base for him to lift my butt, lateral thighs (6 - 8 inches depending on the location) & mons (2/09).  I had quite a bit of skin with a 195 pound weight loss.  Most of my weight was carried below the waist (pear shape).  Stage 2 was a rough one, but well worth it!  I just had my arms and boobs done last week.  I'm not sure if I will go on and have the inner thigh lift or not.

CJ
Most Active