Post op plastic pics.

MyQnA
on 5/4/09 5:04 am
thanks!  I think I just need to count my blessings and be happy for the changes I do see.  You are right the before is so much different.

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

islander
on 5/4/09 12:33 am - Middletown, RI
You look really good, although I'm betting it's still something of a shock to view yourself!  The tiredness will last awhile even as the swelling decreases & the scars fade. 

It's just amazing to view yourself, isn't ti?

MyQnA
on 5/4/09 5:05 am
You are right hard to believe it is me that I see,

MSHAMO
on 5/4/09 1:21 am - AUBURN HILLS, MI

You look fabulous!! Don't worry, the swelling will go down, I looked a little lop-sided at first, but now I have evened out. I'm really surprised to see that you do not have any drains so keep an eye out for excessive swelling. I had drains in for 4 weeks. Get lots of rest and good luck with your recovery, Nancy

High/VSG/Surgeon Goal/My Goal/Current 257/242/170/155/141  I love my sleeve!
5' 3.5"    Plastic Surgeon: Dr. Raymond Hajjar, Bingham Farms, MI   Extended TT, muscle repair, lipo & hernia repair 2/25/09  Direct neck lift and muscle repair  4/14/09  Short scar lower face lift, more neck work and lower bleph 9/15/09
MyQnA
on 5/4/09 5:11 am
Thank you very much, and i was surprised I didn't have any drains either but, I never had any.  I keep drinking water and trying to stay on top with different massages....thanks for the tip from another post op.

malynn
on 5/4/09 2:07 am
OH my goodness...you look wonderful!!!!  AFter seeing your before and even though you just had PS I know that you are going to look fantabulous!
MyQnA
on 5/4/09 5:13 am
thank you so much!

happy girl
on 5/4/09 3:18 am
you are going to love the end result.  take care of you!  You look great

2003 RNY, 2007 Revision Distal RNY
April 17, 2009 ~ fleur de lis TT w/Muscle Repair, Medial Thigh Lift, Ventral Hernia Repair 

MyQnA
on 5/4/09 5:16 am
thank you and btw love the avatar, I used to love those books

jackie j
on 5/4/09 4:26 am - Glenmoore, PA
Maxine, you look great.   When that swelling goes down you are gonna be one hot mama!   The boobs look great.   What size did you get??   And, don't laugh....what's it feel like to be laying down and have them sticking up???   Mine go off to each side....    I keep telling my husband that it must feel like a cinderblock on the chest....but he's keen for me to find out. 

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

Most Active