Post op plastic pics.

MyQnA
on 5/3/09 9:53 pm
Hi All

1 week post op Plastic pics on profile....going to lay down but they are as honest as I can put them.  I know I look a hot unholy mess but, if you were 370+ then you will have a good idea why my body looks like Frankenstein.  Be blessed and be strong
No real pain though just extremely tired.  I have lost 5lbs in the last week sure it is all fluid.
~Maxine

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 5/3/09 9:56 pm
WOW!!!!  Looks GREAT - you will be a VERY happy woman once you heal up!!! 

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

MyQnA
on 5/3/09 9:59 pm
thanks coming from you that really makes me feel good...going back to bed now

Cathy Dumont
on 5/3/09 11:00 pm - Cumberland, RI
You look sooo wonderful!  Im so happy for you and to see what a fantastic job can be done with plastics!!   
MyQnA
on 5/4/09 4:55 am
thank you! the miracle of medicine right....

gypsywoman6789
on 5/3/09 11:18 pm - Hudson, NH
You look fantastic!  They did an awesome job.  And rest up!  I tried doing too much the first week or two and I paid the price with lots of swelling and extreme tiredness.  Keep the pictures coming! 

Caroline
MyQnA
on 5/4/09 4:57 am
Thanks!   I will keep updating.

inkerdoodles
on 5/3/09 11:21 pm - Schenectady, NY
You look awesome.. Congratulations... Do you mind if I ask... Was any part of this covered under insurance? And if so... what was their part and you part? I just started the plastics process and am in the initial waiting game with the insurance.

Lisa...   HW/ 314.7   SW/ 280   CW/ 180ish

RNY ~ 01/25/2008 Terrence Clarke (Ellis Hosptial Bariatric Center).... Lower Body Lift with butt lift and upper thigh lift ~  07/14/2009 Sanjiv Kayastha (K Plastic Surgery) -- LOVE IT !!!!

MyQnA
on 5/4/09 5:01 am
I don't mind ask what you like...my insurance covered everything except the actual implants, so I didn't ask but he said he was not sure if he would need to do lipo, but let's say he did and the complete tummy tuck and the hospital and the anesthesia.  I only paid for the girls as far as I can tell.  I paid 6k and I have to send the bill to the insurance and they will send me a check.  I might be missing some details.

cleos_mom
on 5/4/09 12:12 am - phila., PA
you look awesome, when you are not sure how you like the looks just check out your before pix, the swelling will keep going down. I thought to that my PS could have taken more off but I know in my head he really couldn't because when I stand up it is so tight I can feel it and I look at my before pix and see how much he really took off. the scars will heal. just keep on your compression garment because it will also help your scars to stay flat
Good Luck
Most Active