Picking a PS in Mexico

sisichi
on 5/4/09 5:54 am - Manchester, PA
Hi, I am new here. I had my g/bypass in 2002 and went from 237 to 148. That left a lot of loose skin and now I am going to have a lower body lift and breast lift with implants to replace a very old set of implants that I had installed in 1975. I am currently vacillating between CosMed, Dr. Fuentes or Monterey, Dr Saucedo, or another place that has Dr Camp and a Dr Salc. I am not sure where to go but would appreciate any and all input in these drs, and also the prices. thanks so much, Carole
gypsywoman6789
on 5/4/09 6:04 am - Hudson, NH
Someone just asked this same question recently, if you scroll through the message board you should be able to find the post and the responses that they got. 
sisichi
on 5/4/09 6:12 am - Manchester, PA
Thank you for the reply. I did see things on Dr Fuentes but didn't see anything on the other Drs. Especially Dr Camp and Dr Salc. Anybody know of them? thanks, Carole
my_turn1
on 5/4/09 9:49 am - Northern, CA
Hi Carole,

I am having surgery with Dr. Sauceda on May 8th.  I am really excited.  I also checked out Cosmed but found that I personally liked Dr. Sauceda more.  I will post my expereinces once I get a chance after my surgery,

Good Luck to you,
Lisa
What have you got to LOSE ??
sisichi
on 5/4/09 10:04 am - Manchester, PA
Hi Lisa, Good Luck and God Speed, let us know all about your surgery, I am very nearly sure that I too will be going to Dr Sauceda as I have had several great letters from him. I will definately want to hear how you do with him. What all are you having done? I am really curious as to the hotel, if it is nice and perhaps will have a recliner chair and small fridge. Room service would be nice too, I am either going alone or husband will go with me, probably in June. Thanks Carole
(deactivated member)
on 5/4/09 11:24 am - Bayonne, NJ
There's some information in the Mexico forum as well. http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/mexico/
Julie G.
on 5/4/09 4:15 pm - Glennallen, AK
VSG on 08/02/07 with
Hello,

I went to Dr. Sauceda in January of this year and had a LBL, BL with augmentation, inner thighs and arms done. My results are great! I had very little pain during my recovery and Dr. Sauceda does excelent work. I paid $15200 for all my work, including hotel and airfare.  My experience with Dr. Sauceda was amazing and I would highly reccomend him for any plastic surgery. If you have any questions feel free to ask, I'm an open book :)

The only thing that stands between you and what you want from life is simply the will to pursue it and the faith to believe it is possible.

sisichi
on 5/9/09 4:33 pm - Manchester, PA
Hi Again Julie, Do you have any pictures of Dr. Saucedas work that you could share with me/ such as the arms etc? thanks so much, Carole
Julie G.
on 5/9/09 5:18 pm - Glennallen, AK
VSG on 08/02/07 with
Hi Carole,

If you send me a friend request you can look at my personal pics on there of all my plastics work.

Julie

The only thing that stands between you and what you want from life is simply the will to pursue it and the faith to believe it is possible.

sisichi
on 5/9/09 4:22 pm - Manchester, PA
Thanks Julie, I am so glad it all turned out for you. How did your armlift turn out? Also, was it hard to recover from having arms and tummy done at the same time? I am wondering if Dr. Sauceda has any type of guarantee if bad results or what. I have my appointment set for June 3rd for surgery with him and am having the LBL, thigh lift and breast lift with implants. Did you stay at the Hampton? Any suggestions in retrospect as to things to take along with me? thanks so much, Carole
Most Active