Who is the best plastic surgeon in Mexico

(deactivated member)
on 5/1/09 1:14 pm, edited 5/1/09 1:20 pm - Bayonne, NJ
Dr. Sigler is in Tijuana as well. www.aliciasigler.com  You might find more info on these doctors at Make Me Heal.
aniduff
on 5/2/09 8:52 am - Red Deer, Canada
VSG on 04/17/08 with
I have chosen to see Dr Sauceda too!  Dr Alveraz refers his patients to him...so although I used Dr Joya, I totally respect Dr Alveraz's opinion.  And I have heard such wonderful things about him.  I have already emailed and Dr Sauceda emailed me back...Yes, HE emailed me back!!!  I think that anyone that is willing to answer emails, as well as Having such good things said about him, is on my list of "A OKay's!!!"

D.O.S-217
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.

Robert Collier

Blu4
on 6/3/13 9:17 am

Has anyone actually had work done by Dr. Sauceda? I need a TL and a Rhino. If you have had surgery from him, please post your pictures or give me an email address to communicate with you. I need to see his work before I decide. Thanks.

Crazeru
on 6/4/13 9:52 am

We have a group here on OH for Dr Sauceda's patients.  I've been to his OR 3 times.  I have pics posted, do a friend request and I'll send you the password.  Click on Dr Sauceda in my siggy line and it'll take you over to the group. 

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

Robin B.
on 5/3/09 11:14 am
Amarylis
on 5/3/09 12:57 pm - Mexico city, Mexico
VSG on 05/20/09 with
 thanks girls,

Dr. Quiroz: big no-no: to many negative comments and not only on this board!

Dr: Sauceda seems to be a good surgeon!

Dr Bucio doesn't seem bad either. I went to see is website and didn't discard him...

Wait and see...now I have to lose the weight first, can't wait!!!
Elo
on 5/30/10 11:26 am
Hi you probably already found a great surgeon but in Mexico City or Cuernavaca I would recommend Dr. Meza, especially for abdominoplasty and breast implants.   Liposuction is always a bit more of a challenge after major weight loss.  But I was very happy with my experience.
Most Active