Who is the best plastic surgeon in Mexico

Amarylis
on 5/1/09 7:47 am - Mexico city, Mexico
VSG on 05/20/09 with
 Hello,

I am new on this forum and don't know much about plastic surgery...

I will be sleeved in 3 weeks and know already I will need plastics.

I live right now in Mexico City, therefore I would like to know who is the best plastic surgeon in Mexico.

I f you can share your personal experiences, it would be great!!

Thanks
(deactivated member)
on 5/1/09 8:14 am - Bayonne, NJ
Both here and on PS Journeys, I've heard about doctors in Tijuana and Monterrey, but none in Mexico City. Check with your weight loss surgeon, to see if he has a recommendation. You can also post on the Mexico forum.

Best of luck!
Amarylis
on 5/1/09 8:20 am - Mexico city, Mexico
VSG on 05/20/09 with
 Thank you but doesn't have to be in mexico city. i can travel easily to Monterrey or Tijuana.

Do you have some names to recommend me?
Thanks
gypsywoman6789
on 5/1/09 10:11 am - Hudson, NH
Hi there,

My sister in law also lives in Mexico City.  Hope you and your family are avoiding the flu.  I don't have any personal experience with a MX PS but I've heard good things about CosMed and they advertise right here on OH.  I had looked into going to MX myself but was able to get my panni covered by insurance so was able to stay stateside.

Good luck.
Amarylis
on 5/1/09 11:48 am - Mexico city, Mexico
VSG on 05/20/09 with
 Thanks yeah we are doing ok so far...But don't take any risk.

Thanks for the info
O. Kufi
on 5/1/09 11:19 am
Hi

I went to Dr Francisco Sauceda in Monterrey, MX. Love Love Love him. His website is www.medicaltourism.com.mx.

I had a LBL, BL/BA, Brachioplasty and Medial Thigh lift last September. He took great care of me, is very personable, is an awesome surgeon and I would definitely recommend him. I plan on going back for more (thigh lift and lipo). 

I chose him because I needed to feel like I would have his attention because I considered what I was doing (many procedures of plastic surgery) to be very important and I wanted someone who would take time with and for me. And he did.

God speed in your search. In the end, you have to be comfortable with your decision.

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

Amarylis
on 5/1/09 11:46 am - Mexico city, Mexico
VSG on 05/20/09 with
 WOW Antonette, what an amazing transformation, congrats!!

What is a BL/BA and Medial thigh lift?

I am looking for an outer thigh lift (worst part of my body by far ) is it part of the LBL??

Take care!
O. Kufi
on 5/1/09 11:59 am
Thank you so much. It feels so good not to have that other persons butt on my behind.

BL/BA is Breast Lift and Breast Augmentation. Medial thigh lift is an incision in the inner thigh (like a quarter moon cut) that lifts the skin up on the inside of the thigh. The lower body lift does help the outer thigh but how much it helps depends on much excess skin and fat you have in your thighs. I understand how you feel about your nemesis 'the thigh'. Mine were super 'yugly' and now they are just 'yugly' so I am going for liposuction and the full thigh lift for my second round..

Can't wait!!

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

(deactivated member)
on 5/1/09 11:58 am - Bayonne, NJ
I went to Cosmed, to Dr. Quiroz.  I'm happy with the lower body lift, very unhappy with the arms/boobs. He left permanent stitches in, he didn't address the hanging side skin, and really didn't take much off of the arms. All pictures are in my profile. Another member here, Gracies, had horrible results from Dr. Quiroz.

I've heard good things about Dr. Gongora (awesome body lifts) and Dra. Sigler (amazing breast work).  In Guadalajara I've heard  Dr. Cardenas is very good.

Dr. Fuentes at Cosmed seems to be great for breasts but I've heard complaints from lipo patients that he left craters in their legs. Others swear by him.I've seen mixed results over on PS Journeys.

The biggest problem over at PS Journeys was that the women would become so attached to their doctors that if you tried to post results that weren't exemplary, a few would accuse those posters of lying, or of being a poor candidate for surgery. It got ridiculous and I stopped posting there. There is a Mexico forum here under international forums, so you might want to ask on here.

Amarylis
on 5/1/09 12:53 pm - Mexico city, Mexico
VSG on 05/20/09 with
 Good, I will check the doctor's websites later.

Do you know where practices dra Sigler because i don't find here on the web.

Thanks a lot!!

Most Active