Help! Need an opinion please!!!!

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 5/1/09 2:53 am

Ok - so I got the tummy thing squared away with the doc's office - they are asking me to come in for a second consult for the boobies to make sure I understand what CAN be done and what to expect.

SO - my question is this - I have done two other consults and been told that I can't do the lift AND implant because of the amount of work needed to do the lift on me (I lost 200lbs - little to no breast tissue left)

ANYBODY had only a lift done?  Were you cool with the results?  I am looking to be able to:

1- wear a tank top WITHOUT a bra

2 - not reel my breasts into my bra everyday

3 - not have my breasts lay on my stomach - so I'm thinking the lift will do it - no implant needed.

Any and all feedback is appreciated in advance!!! 

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

BigCityGirl
on 5/1/09 5:20 am - San Diego, CA
My lifted boobs measure up to your expectations.  I go braless in the summer in tanks; they basically "stand at attention"  and pass the pencil test (you can't hold a pencil under my boobs - there's no crease).  Sorry I don't have any topless shots because I have a public life outside of OH but trust me, MM, they are great.  Understand that just about all breast work (lifts and implants) has to be re-done every 10 years.  Lots of folks miss that point when going to their consults.  I have an atheletic body - I am not short but I am not tall (5'6") and I'm long legged and short wasited and big boobs would only make me look matronly and/or fat again.  My reduced, lifted and auto augmented boobs are perfect for me.  Believe me, I went through a lot of agony before I finally decided on the right approach.  Of course, I listened to my surgeon, who as usualy, is always correct in his assessments.

Good luck with your decision.    Donna
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 5/1/09 7:08 am
BLESS YOU!!!!  LOL - that's what I needed to hear.  I have had DD since middle school - I would LOVE to live the REST of my life with small, non-eye catching, non interesting breasts!!!!

BRING EM ON!!!!

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

MyQnA
on 5/1/09 5:59 am
Hi #1MM,

I know we came from pretty much the same size and my opinion is, if size is no issue to you, you will be perfectly happy with a lift only.  I wanted mass and I mean massive tits so I got my lift with my implants.  I was tired of stuffing myself into bras and yes rolling them into shape.   I am a really happy camper but then the bandages haven't come off and I have not really seen the end result.  I am sure you will be happy with a lift only.

~Maxine

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 5/1/09 7:21 am
umm - naw, cuz - I had the massive boobies all my life - will GLADLY live on the other side of the fence.....

glad you got what you wanted, though!

Redhaired
on 5/1/09 6:45 am - Mouseville, FL
I am very happy with my lift.  I have perfect perky little girls.  I ended up a 36 C with no implant.

Red

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 5/1/09 7:08 am
I haven't seen a C since grade school.........

I think the lift is gonna be my final answer!

(deactivated member)
on 5/1/09 9:17 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Since my breast reduction and lift (no implant) I can and do walk around without a bra and they look great.  They stand at attention and I never have to "reel" them into a bra anymore....

Good luck with your decision!
Most Active