Breast Augmentation pics are here

Lisa A.
on 5/2/09 12:21 pm
Ok my pics are up.. of the 3 day old  twins only people over 18 and is on my friends list can view them.  As you can tell  why  i needed  a 650cc fill I sure hope they will look better in a month and more round
Lisa

happy girl
on 5/2/09 3:05 pm
Lisa, you will love the end result, I'm sure of it.  Take care of yourself!!

2003 RNY, 2007 Revision Distal RNY
April 17, 2009 ~ fleur de lis TT w/Muscle Repair, Medial Thigh Lift, Ventral Hernia Repair 

Lisa A.
on 5/3/09 2:46 am
I sure hope so right now they are in ugly ducking stage i figured.Can't wait tell they drop and fluff out LOL

free4ever
on 5/3/09 2:57 am - Elizabeth City, NC
Im sorry your going through so much pan right now.  Your so brave, Im afraid to have aug. surgery.. You dont look swollen at all.. and your incision looks minimal, awesome.. My friend had hers and her nipple had to be relocated and her incision was huge and painful looking.. Im sure you'll be happy with the healed result... hope you have a speedy recovery..

hugs
Kellie

Kellie

Lisa A.
on 5/3/09 4:44 am
I am so swollen and skin is very taunt, I get these muscles spasm  that just burn and ache and poof gone and repeats this cycle They are very high and suspect they are trying to drop is when i feel the pain,I sure they will get more round. I know to early to  see the end resultsmY scar is 3/4 of a inch I am in so much pain but then again most people do not get 650cc fills

Lisa

brenda F.
on 5/3/09 4:09 am - whitney, TX
Hi Lisa ,may i see your pic .i need a total body lift .Brenda in TX .
was 400+ june 15th,06,..now 145-150 as of may15th,09 ... wow!!!what a ride .   
Lisa A.
on 5/3/09 4:45 am
added you.

brenda F.
on 5/3/09 2:04 pm - whitney, TX
thank you Hun ,wow you look great .is it common for the belly button to die ? I have been looking at pic's of tt and think if i get to get one I'm going with no belly button .have a nice week .Red in TX .
was 400+ june 15th,06,..now 145-150 as of may15th,09 ... wow!!!what a ride .   
free4ever
on 5/3/09 4:54 am - Elizabeth City, NC
aww you poor thing.. im sry.. I would have thought the tummy tuck would have hurt more.. but I guess the breast area is more sensitive.. Prayers for the pain and smiles for your beautiful new body..

hugs
Kellie

Kellie

cbhjr98
on 5/3/09 4:28 pm
Did you have a lift done or just the BA?  Good luck! I hope they start dropping soon :-).

Cass

Starting BMI under 45? Join us on The Lightweight Board. 
HW:257ish / SW:205 / CW:110.4 / GW:119.99
Most Active