pre year tummytuck at 6 1/2 months

vickie O.
on 5/1/09 12:12 pm - amarillo, TX
i have developed  a hernia at 3 1/2 months out.  dr warnock wants to wait until august and take care of the hernia and do a tummytuck at the same time. i only have 39 lbs to lose between now and then.   so what are your experiences?  anybody have experience with something like this?  i would appreciate your help on this.  vick

EXPERIENCE WITHOUT REFLECTION IS HOLLOW

David ..
on 5/1/09 10:36 pm - Hartford, CT
You're 3 & 1/2 months out from RNY? Yes I would want for your TT and hernia repair.  If you could want unless a year or longer from your RNY  that would even better I think.  By Aug 2010 you might be have lost over 100lbs.  However if the hernia is painful and bothersome, then you may want to have it repaired...  

vickie O.
on 5/2/09 12:57 am - amarillo, TX
i've already lost about 82 lbs and i would need to lose 39 by the end of july or first of aug to reach the goal that he has set for me.  i would like to wait on the tt, but if the hernia needs to be repaired earlier and i've lost the weight, i sure don't want to go thru another opening up in that area.  i am really confused right about now.  i quess time will tell.  thanks for your help

EXPERIENCE WITHOUT REFLECTION IS HOLLOW

Most Active