They look like sponge bobs square boobs

Lisa A.
on 5/1/09 10:46 am

I was able to peak at the twins and well they have a sponge bobs square boobs and they look like cones. I am not as high as i thought I would be but hope they will look better as more healing time. The pain is still pretty bad but I guess with 650cc fill is a huge by most standards I guess the size does matter for amount of pain
Lisa

Loris
on 5/1/09 12:40 pm - Midlothian, VA
Did you peak at the twins or did you look at the Twin Peaks?    The squareness will resolve pretty quickly.  Are you taking enough pain medication?  I hope you are feeling better real soon.  Loris

Loris  344/119@ 5'2" Below Goal                    
                                     Lower body lift  10/17/2007
                                     Upper body lift     1/23/2008

(deactivated member)
on 5/1/09 4:27 pm
MyQnA
on 5/1/09 5:07 pm
Wish you were not in so much pain.  I am sure they will round out and you will be looking fantastic so it will be worth the pain now.

~Maxine

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

Lisa A.
on 5/2/09 12:51 am
I am in so much pain. Ugh I been very good about pain meds around the clock but then it just burn and hurts  aches. I mean it is like my muscle is say no ouch no to being streached.I am taking muscles relaxant and  still no relief Ugh
When will this get better?
Lisa
Tanya L.
on 5/2/09 9:32 am - Lewiston, ME
LIsa-sorry you are still in so much pain!  It really must have todi=o with the size.  I only got 270 ccs, the same day as you and I have been on tylenol only since Thursday and I barely have any pain at all.

Each day wil get better an better.  And try not to freak about how they look.  We knew beforehand with the swelling they may be quite odd looking etc.  Just the other day I was paranoid at how big they were and pointing outwards.  Well today they are much smaller already and pointing more towards the middle where they should be.  Since mine are smaller it is probably changing quicker, so no worries...I am sure they will be gorgeous once the swelling etc goes down.

17 of total pounds lost before surgery

Lisa A.
on 5/2/09 9:52 am
I am 100% sure it has to do with size. 650cc fill is alot for any breast to go threw  I can move my arms more freely today , Gonna take pics today and show before and after
Lisa
tcnaegele
on 5/2/09 10:29 am - madison, IN
i dont have any pain but mine also look like cones, they say will drop and fluff in a few weeks.
Lisa A.
on 5/2/09 12:38 pm
I sure hope the fluff out round  right now they are what i call ugly duckling stage
Lisa

Most Active