Home and resting

(deactivated member)
on 4/30/09 1:23 pm
MyQnA
on 4/30/09 1:25 pm
Thanks Jodi,

I made sure to have oatmeal with protein as my first meal and I think it will be what I stick to until these bandages come off.

~Maxine

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

(deactivated member)
on 4/30/09 9:49 pm
MyQnA
on 4/30/09 11:55 pm
I am trying to be Superwoman but it seems like super fool being I am sleeping 12 hours or so in a clip because everything I do wears me out.  Maybe I should just get a bell and lay down.  Question how the H do you wash your hair?  I need mine washed and my husband offered but then I got scared trying to figure out how it would be done without soaking me.

(deactivated member)
on 5/1/09 12:07 am
tcnaegele
on 4/30/09 10:38 pm - madison, IN
glad your doing so well, wait till you try to sleep on your stomach, haha, those babys will keep you from touching your pillow, at least thats the problem im having now, keep massaging, and dont forget the pictures. tracy
MyQnA
on 4/30/09 11:56 pm
Girl I am not hardly going to forget pics but, what about massage what are you massaging and how?  Don't hold back

~Maxine

tcnaegele
on 5/1/09 9:31 am - madison, IN
my ps said to massage each one for 10 minutes i think its to make them drop and fluff.
O. Kufi
on 5/1/09 11:52 am
Glad to hear you are doing well!  Let that hair go for a couple of days till your surgeon says you can get in the shower. Resting is a good thing so that your body can heal itself so get all you can.

Smooches.......

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

MyQnA
on 5/1/09 4:58 pm
Thanks Lady,

I am trying to rest as much as possible.  I will for as long as the family allows.

Most Active