Dr. Robert Cattani in New York

(deactivated member)
on 4/29/09 11:28 pm

Does anyone have any information on Plastic Surgeon Dr. Robert Canttani in New York?  I am scheduled for a tummy tuck with another doctor, but I've heard some good things about Dr. Cattani too.

Thanks in advance for all the input.

Cynthia L.
on 4/30/09 12:17 am - Clarence, NY
You might want to check this out:

robertcattaniexperiece.blogspot.com/

chrissie_hynde_kitty_std-2-1.jpg picture by Queen-of-the-castleBad boys get spanked. - Chrissie Hynde Lifeposter-1.jpg picture by Queen-of-the-castle

(deactivated member)
on 4/30/09 1:32 am

Thank you for the information (warning), I am already schedule for Dr. Fodero anyway.  I just wanted to know if Dr. Canttani was worth a consultation (not).

Thanks for saving me a lawsuit.

Cynthia L.
on 4/30/09 1:35 am - Clarence, NY
LOL, you're quite welcome.  I've never heard of him before and saw your thread and googled him and this was at the the top of the list...frightening, eh?

Good luck with your upcoming procedure, I can't wait 'til it's MY turn to look all pretty and younger again!  I don't have to look like I'm 25, I'll settle for 35.

/evil grin

-Cyn, soon to be 49

chrissie_hynde_kitty_std-2-1.jpg picture by Queen-of-the-castleBad boys get spanked. - Chrissie Hynde Lifeposter-1.jpg picture by Queen-of-the-castle

(deactivated member)
on 4/30/09 6:33 am - Bayonne, NJ
I've heard excellent things about Dr. Fodero, so I believe you've made the best choice.
Allison C.
on 4/30/09 11:29 pm - NJ

Please post back here after your surgery.  I'm just starting the search for a good one in NJ. 

Most Active