the twins are here

Lisa A.
on 4/29/09 1:39 pm
Well i had no idea how bad this was gonna hurt. I feel like I wa**** by a semi and the air bags deployed in my chest LOL.. I think the TT was a breeze as fatr as pain I am taking my pain meds and muscle relaxant takes off the edge, the doc went up to 650 cc to give me a perky round look
I am trying to figure will I me 1/3 the size or half the size after the swelling is gone. Ok I need to lay down Pain drugs kicking in yeah. So glad the nausea and vomiting is under control now
 Breast augmentation hurts  Could never dream of having a tbl or tt along with this procedure no way
Thanks everyone
Lisa
DEBI R.
on 4/29/09 5:36 pm - CORSICANA, TX
I'm glad everything went well for you Lisa hopefully you're not in  too much pain.  I can't wait  to get my breasts done but it'll be awhile because I have to save and that may take some time because I'm still paying for the surgery I just had. 

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

(deactivated member)
on 4/29/09 9:35 pm
Honeyblonde
on 4/29/09 10:49 pm - MN
Ha!  So the girls are perky again, huh?  Very Cool!  I'm so jealous!

Glad the drugs kicked in and hope you're feeling better!

Take care!

~ BJ

sc62
on 4/29/09 11:01 pm - NJ
Lisa,

Congratulations on the birth of the twins!!  LOL.  Glad to hear you are doing well.  Just keep up your meds and you will be outta pain before you know it.  I cannot wait till I get my new girls!

Take care

Sandy

bradshaw0506
on 4/29/09 11:28 pm - Chicago, IL
You'll be better soon, it's only been 24 hours.

Congrats on your new twins, can't wait to get mine on Monday.  I'll only be 325cc though.

I MY DS!!!

knailnhair
on 4/29/09 11:44 pm - Milford, NJ
Glad the twins are here!!! Rest up and you'll be in that bikini in no time!!!

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

MyQnA
on 4/30/09 1:39 am
So glad to hear you are doing well.  I feel like a million bucks minus the fatigue.  Boobs look great but you just scared me with when the swelling goes down....does that eman they get smaller???? right now they are perfect.

~Maxine

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

free4ever
on 4/30/09 3:25 am - Elizabeth City, NC
hurray for you.. I hope you have a speedy recovery and the pain subsides quickly for you.  You will be enjoying the twins before too long and im sure you will love dressing them up and showing them off...lol

hugs

Kellie

Kellie

happy girl
on 4/30/09 12:59 pm
take care of yourself!  I hope today was a good day for you

2003 RNY, 2007 Revision Distal RNY
April 17, 2009 ~ fleur de lis TT w/Muscle Repair, Medial Thigh Lift, Ventral Hernia Repair 

Most Active