Finally sent in all my paperwork-- swing chickens!

Jupiter6
on 4/28/09 8:58 am - Near Media, Pa- South of Philly, NJ
I wasn't as thorough as I would like to have been about getting my i's dotted and Ts crossed for my insurance (abdominoplasty, breasts and arms) but I was running out of time so I went ahead and sent everything. Of course I got the worst rash I have ever had TODAY-- after sending in the disc of my photos, right? Figures!

By all rights, my arms should be covered-- but it so rarely happens-- so I am looking for a minor miracle, there. And they'll probably cover the pannus but not the muscle repair. And hell, I am not sure I even have a prayer on the breasts, but since I went from a 48H to a 34D, maybe they'll take pity on me? One can hope!

Even a small discount would help me a lot here-- think good thoughts!

"Oh sweet and sour Jesus, that is GOOD!" - Stephen Colbert  Lap RNY 7/07-- Lap Gallbladder 5/08--  
     Emergency Bowel Repair
6/08 -Dr. Meilahn, Temple U.  
 Upper and Lower Bleph/Lower Face Lift 
12/08 
     Fraxel Repair 2/09-- Lower Bleph Re-Do 5/09  -Dr. Pontell, Media PA  Mastopexy/Massive 
     Brachioplasty/ Extended Abdominoplasty 
(plus Mons Lift and Upper Leg lift) / Hernia Repair
      6/24/09 ---Butt Lift and Lateral Thighplasty Scheduled 7/6/10
 - Dr. Ivor Kaplan VA Beach

Total Cost: $33,500   Start wt: 368   RNY wt: 300  Goal wt: 150   Current wt: 148.2  BMI: 24.7

O. Kufi
on 4/28/09 9:50 am, edited 4/28/09 9:50 am
Miracles can come true, it can happen to you if you're young at heart! Keep hope alive.

Antonette

LBL, BL/BA, Brachioplasty, Medial Thigh lift...Dr F. Sauceda

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

(deactivated member)
on 4/28/09 11:27 am
Hope all goes well! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you.
DEBI R.
on 4/28/09 5:30 pm - CORSICANA, TX
Sending good thoughts your way Shari. I was lucky that insurance paid for my arms, I hope you get approved too. Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

mom23reds
on 4/28/09 8:39 pm - Bryan, TX
Sending good thoughts!!

I got lucky that I had a hernia to repair and plenty of good muscle tissue to be pulled back into place and stitched. My stomach is definitely tight now.

The breasts and arms are going to be my LAST surgery (hopefully in 2 years) because the thighs and saddlebags have got to go first!

Susan

Most Active