Looking For An Illinois PS Willing to Bill Insurance

wonkad
on 4/29/09 2:50 am - IL
Hello All!!!

I saw a PS last Saturday who agreed that my under breast rash and irritation was aggravated by the sagging twins. Yet, he refuses to bill my insurance because of the discounted reimbursement. Aaaarrrggghhh.  

Anyone know of a PS who accepts insurance and is located in Chicago or the surrounding suburbs? Thanks!

WonkaSaggingD

shock.gif

**Weight loss since June 08**

shar S.
on 4/29/09 8:00 am - Buffalo Grove, IL
Please let me know, too

Create Your Own Ticker

wonkad
on 4/29/09 10:55 pm - IL
Hello Shar

I'm meeting with Dr. Jeff Flagg in Homewood on Saturday. Yesterday, my PCP gave me the letter of medical necessity that I need so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the PS will also do the same. Email me if you want his website and contact information.

shock.gif

Robin B.
on 4/29/09 11:57 pm
I consulted with Dr. Lawrence Zachary (Chicago) and he attempted to bill the insurance. I was denied and didn't pursue it, but rumor is he's pretty good at getting approval.

Best of Luck,
Robin

Banded - 10.10.07
Starting Weight - 284               Current Weight - 144             Goal Weight - 149

wonkad
on 4/30/09 6:44 am - IL

Thanks Robin!

I looked at Dr Zach and saw the excellent reviews. He is covered by my insurance plan and I'll give him a call if my Saturday appointment fizzles.

Thanks again!

shock.gif

jon1970
on 4/30/09 3:12 am
Steven Madry in Elk Grove Village
Dr Zachary in Chicago

Both submitted and got it approved. I decided on Dr Zachary it just felt right. I am scheduled for May 11
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 4/30/09 12:03 pm
didn't I TELL you this board could help?????

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

wonkad
on 5/1/09 7:41 am - IL
You know you give the BEST advice!!!

shock.gif

Rachel1219
on 5/6/09 5:40 am - IL
I was approved for Panni Removal and Diastasis Repair through Fenner Plastic Surgery.  They are located in North Suburbs.  Look up Dr. Fenner.  They are great and very helpful and very willing to submit for insurance approval. 

Good luck!

-Rachel

252/182/136
pre/cur/goal
Most Active