pics posted

sc62
on 4/26/09 10:43 pm - NJ
Ty Cass,

I am sure you will look as good too.  It is kinda fun watching the body changes as we heal.  Best wishes to you!

Sandy

(deactivated member)
on 4/26/09 3:36 pm
sc62
on 4/26/09 10:44 pm - NJ
Ty Jodi,

Thanks for the "outstanding" makes me feel fuzzy all over,

Sandy

DEBI R.
on 4/26/09 4:00 pm - CORSICANA, TX
You look fantastic, your scars are barely noticeable.

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

sc62
on 4/26/09 10:46 pm - NJ
Ty Debi,

I feel pretty damn great!!  LOL.  My scar line has faded quite a bit already just waiting for the "redness" to go away. 

Sandy

gypsywoman6789
on 4/26/09 10:15 pm - Hudson, NH
Your results are fantastic, what a gorgeous waistline!  Gives me hope that once I'm 3 mos out I will see a huge change.  I'm 3 wks post op right now and still swollen so can't see much of a waist just yet. 
sc62
on 4/26/09 11:06 pm - NJ
Thanks for your comments.  It's funny I didn't think I would have a waist any longer, even at my heaviest I still had a waist.  At first I was as straight as a boy, but little by little my waistline started to appear.  Just hang in there and enjoy the transformations!

Sandy

Honeyblonde
on 4/26/09 10:16 pm - MN
Sandy!

Wowzer!  Isn't it amazing! 

Do you look in the mirror sometimes and wonder who's looking back at 'ya? 

Is it hard for you to look at the "Befores"?

I'm so excited for you.  I know how wonderful it feels!

~ BJ
sc62
on 4/26/09 11:09 pm - NJ
BJ,

Ya betcha it is amazing.  Yes I do wonder who I am sometimes, the times it seems to get me is when I am out at a department store and I walk by a mirror that I did not notice and I think why is that woman following me, LMAO.

It does feel pretty wonderful!! 

Sandy

K-T
on 4/26/09 10:38 pm - LA
WOW Sandy you look GREAT!!!!!!! I pray I am as successful as you are. Enjoy your new body & life!
Take Care,
Katherine

What you eat in private, will show in public!!!
Most Active