Starting my plastics journey

DS Facts
on 4/25/09 11:38 am
I have started reading though the plastics forums in preparation for my first plastics consult next week. I have an incisional hernia that needs repair so thought I may as well pair it with round one of plastics while I am out =)

I suspect I will be having a lower body lift (TT will not be enough for me) with the hernia repair and will probably have arms and a breast lift done in a second surgery later on (depending on $). It's been really helpful seeing the pictures you all have posted and reading about your experiences so thanks for sharing. I am sure I will have questions along the way so thought I'd say a quick hello. Looking forward to my consult on Friday.

Bev
Honeyblonde
on 4/25/09 12:13 pm - MN

Good luck on your journey.  You've come to the right place if you have questions.

Best wishes!

~ BJ
Redhaired
on 4/25/09 1:36 pm - Mouseville, FL
Bev-
Do you have my list of questions?

Red

DS Facts
on 4/25/09 1:37 pm
No, I don't Red and I'd love it! I am on page 20 reading back on the forums but a list would sure help.

Bev
jazzigirl
on 5/1/09 10:49 am - Rose Hill, KS
Hi Red,

Could I have the list too? You've already helped so much that I hate to ask, but I know you won't mind. Thanks!  Pat

75% EWL!!!!    Miracles do happen and the DS is mine!
Redhaired
on 5/1/09 11:13 am - Mouseville, FL
Of course I am only too happy to help.  You have mail.

Red

(deactivated member)
on 4/25/09 3:42 pm - Sudbury, Canada
Good luck with everything Bev :) You'll Look Smoking hot! :) Not that you already don't!
DS Facts
on 4/25/09 3:51 pm
Aww thanks Mel. I still have a bit to lose, about 30-35 lbs but since I have hernia repair surgery already booked I wanted to get in to see a plastic surgeon in case he will do the hernia repair for me (and muscle repair if needed along with a LBL). I'd prefer not to have mesh if possible and since my hernia is and has stayed small I think I can get away with it. It will be interesting to see what he says and how much weight he will want me to lose prior to plastics. I lost 10 lbs in March and 4 lbs in April so I am tracking good! Maybe August.

Bev
(deactivated member)
on 4/26/09 3:13 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Good luck in your journey. 
I'm sure you'll find this place has a great deal of information and a lot of really great people in the same boat who are willing to share their experiences.  I'm so glad I found this website!!
(deactivated member)
on 4/26/09 2:45 pm
Most Active