My facial plastics journey so far-- with pics

Jupiter6
on 4/25/09 1:52 pm - Near Media, Pa- South of Philly, NJ
I lost 218 pounds thus far-- and december 24th (Merry Xmas!) I had upper and lower blepharoplasty and a lower face lift. Had them all done with just local anesthetics in the doctor's office.

Day 6

This is two months out after the swelling subsided. I then had an undereye Fraxel laser repair which accomplished not a damn thing-- so I am having a revision of my lower bleph on May 15th. Woot! I'm more than a little nervous because my lower lid's not retracting as it should already-- so more sewing's potentially a problem-- plus I have a lot of scar tissue still from December-- which steroid injections seemed to help a bit.

Wish me luck on the re-do!

"Oh sweet and sour Jesus, that is GOOD!" - Stephen Colbert  Lap RNY 7/07-- Lap Gallbladder 5/08--  
     Emergency Bowel Repair
6/08 -Dr. Meilahn, Temple U.  
 Upper and Lower Bleph/Lower Face Lift 
12/08 
     Fraxel Repair 2/09-- Lower Bleph Re-Do 5/09  -Dr. Pontell, Media PA  Mastopexy/Massive 
     Brachioplasty/ Extended Abdominoplasty 
(plus Mons Lift and Upper Leg lift) / Hernia Repair
      6/24/09 ---Butt Lift and Lateral Thighplasty Scheduled 7/6/10
 - Dr. Ivor Kaplan VA Beach

Total Cost: $33,500   Start wt: 368   RNY wt: 300  Goal wt: 150   Current wt: 148.2  BMI: 24.7

Kelly V.
on 4/25/09 11:10 pm - Galion, OH
Good Luck and I can't wait to see your pics! 
Lisa A.
on 4/26/09 1:18 am
Good luck with the redo, I am sorry things did not progress as far long as u wanted,
Your skin looks very smooth, I still look like a dehydrated apple.
Can't wait for the new pics Ty for sharing
Lisa

BigCityGirl
on 4/26/09 2:23 am - San Diego, CA
I'll be out of the country working in Europe hen you have your surgery in May but I want to wish you the best of luck.  Remember to limit your salt intake during your recovery period to help reduce the swelling.  These delicate tissues under the eyes lack elasticity and swelling is a big problem.  Again, the very best of luck.  Donna
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
(deactivated member)
on 4/26/09 2:02 pm
DEBI R.
on 4/26/09 4:09 pm - CORSICANA, TX
Good luck Shari I hope you get the results you want this time. Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

Honeyblonde
on 4/26/09 10:27 pm - MN
Good luck on the re-do Shari!  You've been through SO Much!

Best wishes!

~ BJ
Most Active