Interesting Plastics Update...

(deactivated member)
on 4/24/09 6:04 am - Los Angeles, CA
So, fascinating and interesting.

Yesterday I went to Dr. Aboolian's for my 5-week check-up. Got ALL my stitches taken out *** ones AT the tuchus? HURT!). (LBL/TT)

No more "body suit", so I'm on to SPANX (Assets, the Target Brand,whatever), and still the compression garment, of course.

Now for something interesting.

I'm down to 143.6 lbs, YAY! So I decided "Hmm, what will my jeans fit like?"

I've lost 10 lbs, had major plastic surgery, and I can't even BUTTON UP my jeans that were lose beforehand.

How interesting is THAT?

I guess when they say "swelling" they mean it.
cbhjr98
on 4/24/09 7:28 am
LOL - well at least someone else is in my boat. I lost 8 pounds since the day of surgery 3 weeks ago (from 126 to 118) and yep, can't even button my jeans - LOL... yet everyone who knows me is saying "OMG you're so skinny, what happened!!?!?!" (and I'm wearing a baggy sweat suit)...swelling my *^*&.. yeah, i know how you feel.  When will it go down? Oh well, until it does, I get to wear sweats and flip flops to work - WOOT!

Cass

Starting BMI under 45? Join us on The Lightweight Board. 
HW:257ish / SW:205 / CW:110.4 / GW:119.99
(deactivated member)
on 4/24/09 7:31 am - Los Angeles, CA
It's SO weird. I was like "PANTS!". Yeah, THAT didn't happen, LOL.

And I realize how much I almost miss my body suit (though the SPANX look better!). When I have to pee, I have to take off my compression garment off FIRST, THEN the SPANX and then we're finally at underwear. PHEW, layers.
(deactivated member)
on 4/25/09 10:34 pm
gypsywoman6789
on 4/25/09 10:35 pm - Hudson, NH
I can only imagine, I'm only 2.5 wks post panni and even though I swore I wouldn't weigh myself until 6 wks, I couldn't help but get on the scale at 2 weeks.  I am down 10 lbs since the day of surgery (they took 7.5lbs) and I desperately want to try on some of my clothes but I know I am swollen in my mid section so I don't dare.  Still wearing anything that has an elastic waist for now but dying to know where I will be at in the end! 
Most Active